British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Newcastle 25th June 1:00pm Koc 1st Leg

Workington entertain Newcastle on this two meeting Sunday KOC tie which ended all square last time they met so a replay is required.

As far as i know its a full team for both sides but there may be doubts about Thomas Jorgensen for the Comets, not sure if Steve Worrall is ok but seemed to go well in the British Final!

Probably go down to the wire again with the scores being close at both meetings......Comets to win by four over two legs :)

Workington entertain Newcastle on this two meeting Sunday KOC tie which ended all square last time they met so a replay is required.

As far as i know its a full team for both sides but there may be doubts about Thomas Jorgensen for the Comets, not sure if Steve Worrall is ok but seemed to go well in the British Final!

Probably go down to the wire again with the scores being close at both meetings......Comets to win by four over two legs :)

He rode last night for Belle Vue so should be fine.

He rode last night for Belle Vue so should be fine.

not having a go at stevie personally

but weve seen this far to often recently when riders are "injured" the injury only seams to affect them at certain tracks or leagues

• Like 1

not having a go at stevie personally

but weve seen this far to often recently when riders are "injured" the injury only seams to affect them at certain tracks or leagues

At least he didn't "retire," only to replace himself a few days/weeks later!

• Like 2

thay just sums british speedway up . riding with a team member and the next time against him ..

thats why speedway is a joke sport , run by clowns ..

i dont know how long this type of d/u . d.d can be maintained . its a real proper joke and has been for a long time .

fans dont support teams now , they support riders because they ride for so many other clubs as well ..

and dont get me going about that vatcher bloke , the prob ringmaster of the whole circus ..

oh and by the way , T.J. may not be fit for the newcastle meetings , home and away ...

• Like 1

thay just sums british speedway up . riding with a team member and the next time against him ..

thats why speedway is a joke sport , run by clowns ..

i dont know how long this type of d/u . d.d can be maintained . its a real proper joke and has been for a long time .

fans dont support teams now , they support riders because they ride for so many other clubs as well ..

and dont get me going about that vatcher bloke , the prob ringmaster of the whole circus ..

oh and by the way , T.J. may not be fit for the newcastle meetings , home and away ...

It's not Jorgensen we're worried about. It's a certain Mr. Cook who will be running rampant over both legs. I feel like Comets will get through by 4 or 5 points aggregate. Both teams will win at home and lose away.

Thomas Jorgensen is in the Comets team today.

If he had concussion then he is not allowed to ride

It is a knee injury.

Can you get concussion in your knee ? :P

• Like 1