Robson

Andersen

Barker

Perks

Wright

Garcia

Ayres

Any changes add to this , thanks

Thought it was Kerr moving to 1 Auty to 3 and Palm_Toft to 5. Not sure if Kerr is fit after his crash.

Kerr is expected to be back for this fixture, and Rob announced Josh B will be back this Sunday

Scorpions line up like this

Lewis Kerr

Tero Aarnio

Josh Auty

Ryan Douglas

Michael P Toft

Carl Wilkinson

Josh Bailey

I would say the inclusion of Robson makes Redcar favourites.

Another intriguing meeting for the Bears. Scunny have improved a lot, and on a good for racing track, it promises to be a great event. If the Bears can maintain their recent great form, I reckon they can pinch this fixture and continue towards what can be a serious top four challenge. UTB

Expected teams for today:

Henderson Insurance Scunthorpe Scorpions: 1. Lewis Kerr, 2. Tero Aarnio, 3. Josh Auty, 4. Ryan Douglas, 5. Michael Palm Toft (captain), 6. Carl Wilkinson, 7. Josh Bailey.

Redcar Bears: 1. Stuart Robson (guest), 2. Jonas B Andersen, 3. Ben Barker, 4. Ellis Perks, 5. Charles Wright, 6. Coty Garcia, 7. Danny Ayres.

British Youth Championship (500cc class): Liam Little, Daniel Gilkes, Charlie Brooks, James Laker, Drew Kemp.

British Youth Championship (250cc class): Jordan Palin, Leon Flint, Jason Edwards, Jacob Clayton, Nathan Ablitt, Ryan Morris, Jake Mulford, Dan Thompson, Joe Thompson.

I reckon the reserves hold the key to this clash. Bears Coty and Danny scoring well at the moment. I'm going for Bears 48-42.

Another 4 points in the bag, that's the best away record in the league , how did we drop points at home to Workington?

Peterborough on Thursday looks like being a cracker..

• Like 1

Another 4 points in the bag, that's the best away record in the league , how did we drop points at home to Workington?

Peterborough on Thursday looks like being a cracker..

Yes - but we have ridden away twice at Berwick & Scunthorpe

Yes - but we have ridden away twice at Berwick & Scunthorpe

You still have to win them, Scunthorpe beat Sheffield 2 weeks ago. We also have won twice at Scunthorpe where Glasgow have not won...

Mind I would swap the 2 Scunthorpe wins for 2 @ Newcastle!!