British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midget

Workington Team Changes......

Are we going to get any?

Sargent is going to have his wrist in a cast for ar least four week, will be really difficult running with guests concidering his low average.

Proctor has been massively disappointing, especially away from home, but even at home if he doesn't do anything from the gate it's game over, this makes our middle order extremely week.

On a lesser note Jorgenson has been very hit an miss, this meaning we have little back up for cook in heats 13 and 15.

So who is out there that could improve the team, maybe one or even two changes? and the big question is are we even looking to make changes or content to stay put?

Kenneth Hansen and Richard Hall available?????

Think I've got more chance of getting a pardon?? :D

• Like 3

Are we going to get any?

Sargent is going to have his wrist in a cast for ar least four week, will be really difficult running with guests concidering his low average.

Proctor has been massively disappointing, especially away from home, but even at home if he doesn't do anything from the gate it's game over, this makes our middle order extremely week.

On a lesser note Jorgenson has been very hit an miss, this meaning we have little back up for cook in heats 13 and 15.

So who is out there that could improve the team, maybe one or even two changes? and the big question is are we even looking to make changes or content to stay put?

Join the Berwick problems pal, good luck in finding riders

Join the Berwick problems pal, good luck in finding riders

At least berwick are prepared to make changes, unlike Workington. We stuck with an underperforming proctor when we has two and a half points to play with, then to top it off signed Sargent when the likes of Jacobs were available. Can't work it out myself

At least berwick are prepared to make changes, unlike Workington. We stuck with an underperforming proctor when we has two and a half points to play with, then to top it off signed Sargent when the likes of Jacobs were available. Can't work it out myself

Why not try Vissing Berge or Bach.

Ed kennett could be available

No more could be about it as Kennett has been dropped by Rye House so is very available.

so am i !

we generally stick with riders , hence why we dont win nowt .

but its speedway and it would not surprise me if we signed kennett , even tho he has only ever had 1 half decent meeting at worky .

its the plaster caster tape dodger we need to offload ,

he didnt learn his trade in previous teams . always chancing the starts and now he cant gate at all

i would like to see him make me eat my words. he should be able to do that with all that new shiny equipment he has .

but he is out for a month and then there is time building speed up again that he never had in the first place ..

hall , no ta .

would luv to see kkh back , but we are not weak enough to fit him in ..

maybe lambo !

eddie kennet can be great rider at any level

but personally i think hes too hitty miss to be worth signing in place of proctor or jorgonsson

eddie kennet can be great rider at any level

but personally i think hes too hitty miss to be worth signing in place of proctor or jorgonsson

Have you been watching the same ty proctor as me this year???

have you seen some of eddies scores in the last 3 seasons

also in the past hes picked stock car racing over his teams speedway meetings and now reports of him going long track last week rather than speedway

mind you hes pritty good at getting the best out of resctricted exhausts

Edited by scarra
  • Like 1

Kennet for proctor would strengthen us up no end

Kennetts average is about 9 and Proctors... well... isnt - so yes it would 😜
  • Like 1