British Speedway Forum
Odds On

Lewis Bridger Fine?

can anybody shed some light on what his fine was for?

Said British Speedway is run by a bunch of monkeys.

Facts hurt so they've given him a £150 fine :rolleyes:

• Like 1

While I agree with him, I have a huge deal of sympathy with him etc etc. I'm not sure the image he has picked for his go fund me page is exactly going to endear the SCB to him :D

Also weird how he cant say the sport is run by monkeys but Middlo can get away with all sorts over the years! But he was only slagging off the fans

Edited by SCB

Said British Speedway is run by a bunch of monkeys.

Facts hurt so they've given him a £150 fine :rolleyes:

Fined for telling it as it is :wink:, personally i wouldnt call them Monkeys i would say clueless.

While I agree with him, I have a huge deal of sympathy with him etc etc. I'm not sure the imagine he has picked for his go fund me page is exactly going to endear the SCB to him :D

Also weird how he cant say the sport is run by monkeys but Middlo can get away with all sorts over the years! But he was only slagging off the fans

It made me laugh, the PG Tips monkey was brilliantly funny :lol:

• Like 1

Being an idiot on social media. He's still up to it now. A ban will be next.

All the best

Rob

So Woffinden will be getting fined for being one on Saturday night then , ? Naaahhh no need to bother , his ex fans and the result more than put him in his place ,,

• Like 1

I like Lewis and while he may be right, it probably shouldn't be coming from him.

Monumental waste of talent.

I just feel that if he put the same effort into all aspects of his career that he does his social media, we would have another world class rider.

Needs to look at the attitudes of Craig Cook and Steve Worrall who have upped their game in later years.

Hopefully he can follow suit.

• Like 2

he got fined £150 for Tweeting that, hold your heads in shame SCB, the one's that made this decision should be removed from office immediately.

I like Lewis and while he may be right, it probably shouldn't be coming from him.

Monumental waste of talent.

I just feel that if he put the same effort into all aspects of his career that he does his social media, we would have another world class rider.

Needs to look at the attitudes of Craig Cook and Steve Worrall who have upped their game in later years.

Hopefully he can follow suit.

Exactly! He's his own worst enemy.

So Woffinden will be getting fined for being one on Saturday night then , ? Naaahhh no need to bother , his ex fans and the result more than put him in his place ,,

Just looked on Woffinden's twitter and I can't see anything inappropriate.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Just looked on Woffinden's twitter and I can't see anything inappropriate.

All the best

Rob

Because he's deleted all the tweets from Saturday night.

life would be pretty boring if everyone had to toe the line and be politically correct all of the time, we are talking about a Tweet that hasn't deeply offended anyone and in most cases a Tweet that most agree with, sometimes the SCB doesn't do itself any favours.

Bridger has no doubt wasted his talent, with the right application he could have been so much better.

• Like 1

Bridger has no doubt wasted his talent, with the right application he could have been so much better.

The sport is full of them.

• Like 1