British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

The Race For The Championship Play Offs

Looking more and more like Glasgow , Ipswich , Sheffield and possibly Edinburgh . Big couple of weeks coming up with Glasgow visiting Berwick and Scunthorpe , while Ipswich host Sheffield and visit Newcastle tonight .

Edinburgh need more on the road to be more secure , Worky's home defeat last night will have damaged their chances and , despite winning at Redcar , Peterborough have possibly too much to do

Pretty much a spot on assessment, as usual.

I fear our participation in the play-offs is on more and more of a shoogly peg.

We picked up early good wins when Mark & Josh were scoring well but as both have dropped their scoring so we have struggled to even pick up 1 pointers away.

And we are more vulnerable than usual at home - especially to the likes of the weegies and Ippo.

Need Cleggy to get more points away from home (gating would help!) / need Rickaaaaayyyyy to get back his early season zing / need Mitch to pretend he's in an NL meeting / need Mark & Josh to pick it up like before.

But on the plus side Smiler is going well as usual and Erik the Young Riss is absolutely flying.

I'm predicting Glasgow v Edinburgh and Ipswich v Sheffield. Anyone want a fiver on it :D

I'm predicting Glasgow v Edinburgh and Ipswich v Sheffield. Anyone want a fiver on it :D

That looks like it , maybe now Redcar have their full team there will be a couple of twists left. Main problem is that Everyone rides the MPA ....

put it on with a proper bookie and see what happens . awaiting the outcome .

I fear our participation in the play-offs is on more and more of a shoogly peg.

We picked up early good wins when Mark & Josh were scoring well but as both have dropped their scoring so we have struggled to even pick up 1 pointers away.

And we are more vulnerable than usual at home - especially to the likes of the weegies and Ippo.

Need Cleggy to get more points away from home (gating would help!) / need Rickaaaaayyyyy to get back his early season zing / need Mitch to pretend he's in an NL meeting / need Mark & Josh to pick it up like before.

But on the plus side Smiler is going well as usual and Erik the Young Riss is absolutely flying.

your a 4 man team away from home that is the main problem IMO .Eric is a class act though,begin to show his potential.

put it on with a proper bookie and see what happens . awaiting the outcome .

I only bet with friends ;)

It's been them four for some time in reality.

I only bet with friends ;)

what , you will be hard to find any friends on here . i take it we are not mates then

sheff dented your hopes i see , just like they bombed us out as well . but ours was a much smaller defeat .

whats geds move now . sack the jugglers and bring in the clowns ?

workington promotion scouring the vacant dates for a rearranged fixture with the punthers . poss when harris , holder and dean are not available :t:

Edited by jenga

what , you will be hard to find any friends on here . i take it we are not mates then

sheff dented your hopes i see , just like they bombed us out as well . but ours was a much smaller defeat .

whats geds move now . sack the jugglers and bring in the clowns ?

workington promotion scouring the vacant dates for a rearranged fixture with the punthers . poss when harris , holder and dean are not available :t:

My home Town club is sitting in second place so I will see some play off action, unless a disaster happens....mate :D