British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

You say that... But your sentence doesn't seem to make sense? Is it just me?

Irony.

• Like 1

Wetherspoons ugh!, I am in support of the boycott of that company, due to their stance on the EU, and their low wage pay policy. Find yourself a decent pub pal. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

I have !!! Wetherspoons in Burnham on Sea !!! :drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink:

1. Direct message
  2. So hear at Somerset and it's called off 1f602.png1f602.png 8 hours £60 fuel later for this and the track is good and stoped raining.

So it's balls to all the supporters who have made the trip, some i would bet have travelled farther than this ungrateful littl tw*t!!

Get a grip man, so your not going to Cardiff?

Seems we have one un-happy bunny, maybe Mr Lambert would like this evening understanding the difference between here and hear.

If they're going to call it off they need to do it before they let anyone in. The BSPA should be well aware of the debacle that follows every late call off.

If it is on with gates opening later than stated people also need if possible to have the right money in their hand instead of getting their wallet/purse out at the turnstile fannying about counting loose change up

Why did you go there so early

I didn't I live up the road !!!

1. Direct message
  2. So hear at Somerset and it's called off 1f602.png1f602.png 8 hours £60 fuel later for this and the track is good and stoped raining.

Seems we have one un-happy bunny, maybe Mr Lambert would like this evening understanding the difference between here and hear.

He obviously wasn't 'ruthless' in his English exams...

• Like 2

I feel for all the fans who have travelled a long way, some of whom have combined this with going on to Cardiff. I hope they were able to get their entrance money back if they had opened the gates as many will not return for the rerun, unless it is this Sunday. I do know of a few Aussies who were going to this before Cardiff and then are back off to Aus next week.

Edited by A ORLOV

1. Direct message

So it's balls to all the supporters who have made the trip, some i would bet have travelled farther than this ungrateful littl tw*t!!

Get a grip man, so your not going to Cardiff?

Where does he say "balls to" anyone? He's complaining that he's made the long trip... As are many of the fans who have also made the long trip... It's understandable that anyone would have a good moan at the time... I'm sure you've been in the same situation before...

I wonder if people will still be calling him an 'ungrateful little tw*t' if he ever does make it to the GP's for Britain... The future of your country's speedway, and you spend your entire time insulting him... Heck, I'm not even British and I can see how much talent the kid has... He's going to be a great great rider... Support him, don't shoot him down constantly because he's young and daft sometimes, we all were/still are

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

Wetherspoons ugh!, I am in support of the boycott of that company, due to their stance on the EU, and their low wage pay policy. Find yourself a decent pub pal. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Their stance on the EU is fine with me and you have a choice if you work there or not, and nice cheap food and drink, happy days

• Like 2

Where does he say "balls to" anyone? He's complaining that he's made the long trip... As are many of the fans who have also made the long trip... It's understandable that anyone would have a good moan at the time... I'm sure you've been in the same situation before...

I wonder if people will still be calling him an 'ungrateful little tw*t' if he ever does make it to the GP's for Britain... The future of your country's speedway, and you spend your entire time insulting him... Heck, I'm not even British and I can see how much talent the kid has... He's going to be a great great rider... Support him, don't shoot him down constantly because he's young and daft sometimes, we all were/still are

Its only the first line that is Lambert's initial tweet, looks like my copy and paste picked up one or two replies which I didn't think or want to do.

• Like 1

Been there many times, travelled to meeting, just for them to be called of last minute. I did not whinge or moan about the travel time or the cost!! We live in England for God sake, it rains here or is it hear?

Make the GP's? don't make me laugh, I've just had me tea and don't want to chuck it up all over the wife.

• Like 1

Very good honest post, I give up with some people only the other week in Leszno for the WTC we have British cheering on Aussies WTF is that all about! as you can see from my logo I am just a bit very very English!

• Like 1

Its only the first line that is Lambert's initial tweet, looks like my copy and paste picked up one or two replies which I didn't think or want to do.

I am aware of that, I'm not having a go at you, it's "Workyboy" I'm having a go at :P

Been there many times, travelled to meeting, just for them to be called of last minute. I did not whinge or moan about the travel time or the cost!! We live in England for God sake, it rains here or is it hear?

Make the GP's? don't make me laugh, I've just had me tea and don't want to chuck it up all over the wife.

I'm willing to bet, at least once in your entire time you've been to speedway meetings that you've moaned about something :) You've got to remember, racing is Robert's livelihood, it's your hobby... Attending meetings...

Yep, I said IF he ever did... And who knows, can you tell the future? Where does his career lay? There's many, many years ahead for him... He's certainly Britain's biggest future hope...

Very good honest post, I give up with some people only the other week in Leszno for the WTC we have British cheering on Aussies WTF is that all about! as you can see from my logo I am just a bit very very English!

I cheer on anyone who has the courage to race speedway :P However... I cheer on the Scandinavians the most... Hence my obses.... liking for Ludvig :P I am just a bit very very Scandinavian... ^_^

• Like 1

What about 'stoped'and 'stopped', is stoped actually a word ?