British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

Does that mean that Wetherspoons are full of Brexiters and bereft of Remoaners? :drink:

I suppose so it's only the Brexiters than can put up with out of date beer and eat badly prepared microwave meals, served by underpaid workers on zero hours contracts. :mad::mad:

• Like 1

Shame about last night because a lot of people would have worked hard to try and get the meeting on, but if theyhad used decent covers and covered the whole track like Berwick do then the meeting would have been on. The rain stopped and cleared up by 6 30 and it stayed dry the reat of the night.

People may scoff at Berwick being a "tin pot" club, but they are streets ahead of anybody else when it comes to this matter. A lot of money was lost last night. With a few phone calls to ask for advice it may have been saved.

I'm now waiting for the posts saying they are sick and tired hearing about the covers at Berwick, but when yoy actually do something well, you should be proud of it.

• Like 7

Shame about last night because a lot of people would have worked hard to try and get the meeting on, but if theyhad used decent covers and covered the whole track like Berwick do then the meeting would have been on. The rain stopped and cleared up by 6 30 and it stayed dry the reat of the night.

People may scoff at Berwick being a "tin pot" club, but they are streets ahead of anybody else when it comes to this matter. A lot of money was lost last night. With a few phone calls to ask for advice it may have been saved.

I'm now waiting for the posts saying they are sick and tired hearing about the covers at Berwick, but when yoy actually do something well, you should be proud of it.

Seems that only the covers were used on the bends last night, which seems like half a job to me. Either you cover the track properly or you don`t cover it at all.

• Like 6

Seems that only the covers were used on the bends last night, which seems like half a job to me. Either you cover the track properly or you don`t cover it at all.

its like using an umbrella with holes in ;)

• Like 2

why is he making a statement that it cost £60.00 in fuel then . he was going to Cardiff any how . grow up Robert. its time to stop the wheelie poping and get down to the nitty gritty of being a speedway rider .

life is not free , it costs .

Riders complain about riding in wet conditions, fans moan about them.

Rider is annoyed about not getting to ride in wet conditions. Fans moan about them.

Surely it's a good thing that our best young talent is disappointed when a meeting is called off?

• Like 2

Hopefully this is held before the PL Fours.

Would make for a great day of speedway.

No. This is an event for Somerset. Why give Peterborough riders a double advantage.

I notice you are a supporter of that club so understand why you are trying to get the advantage

No. This is an event for Somerset. Why give Peterborough riders a double advantage.

I notice you are a supporter of that club so understand why you are trying to get the advantage

No, he`s just trolling another thread. :neutral:

• Like 1

Hopefully this is held before the PL Fours.

Would make for a great day of speedway.

Are you having a laff. The fours is 28 heats minimum (2 semis and a final) and takes around 5 hours and you want to run another 24 heats in front of that. What time do you want to start? 07:00 am. !!!. Peterborough is a one day event this year due to stadium availability.

Are you having a laff. The fours is 28 heats minimum (2 semis and a final) and takes around 5 hours and you want to run another 24 heats in front of that. What time do you want to start? 07:00 am. !!!. Peterborough is a one day event this year due to stadium availability.

As Screm said, ignore the troll. Just trying to get a reaction, must be a lonely Saturday evening for it.

He's punctured his doll.....

That's twice in two minutes she would have felt let down....

Scunny have good availability and are centrally located. I can't see many turning up at Somerset to watch a CL pairs event, its a long way from any CL tracks.

Scunny have good availability and are centrally located. I can't see many turning up at Somerset to watch a CL pairs event, its a long way from any CL tracks.

That's why the Showground would be ideal.

You could have a festival of speedway weekend, invite local musicians, maybe even the local Labour MP to make a speech.

• Like 1