British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

Travelling down with four mates for the GP weekend, hope it's on

Ditto. Travelling down whatever. Any locals offer which is the preferred drinking establishment if the unthinkable happens? Fox & Goose or Bristol Bridge Inn?

We'll be in the "Bridge" pre-meeting. :cheers::drink::t:

See you in there

Sheffield & Peterborough look strongest to me, but it's the pairs, anything can happen

Newcastle favourites for me but its very close to call and almost any pair could pull it off.

My heart is for glasgow to win obviously but can see it being either Peterborough or Newcastle(newcastle is my gut feeling). Alot of quality on display in this showdown around a superb track, god i wish i was going.

Could be a big test of the track covers, heavy rain forecast most of the afternoon but clearing by start time, lets hope they do the job.

Ditto. Travelling down whatever. Any locals offer which is the preferred drinking establishment if the unthinkable happens? Fox & Goose or Bristol Bridge Inn?

Bristol Bridge Inn is a right dump. Fox and Goose is overpriced I believe. You'd be better off travelling into Burnham itself and go in some of the pubs there.

Think Sheffield have a good chance, bjerre usually flys round there and Gracjzonek is obviously a Somerset rider

Could be a big test of the track covers, heavy rain forecast most of the afternoon but clearing by start time, lets hope they do the job.

Yes indeed and well done to the Somerset promotion for making every attempt to get it on. My bigger concern is there are a few riders in the field who might not be too keen!

• Like 1

Who is actually riding for Sheffield to replace Howarth as received my program yesterday and I'm sure it had Todd Kurtz in it.