British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 12/07/17

So the number one, the loyal servant, the one club man, who Poole discarded is unbeaten after 3 rides. The current Poole number one, the flakey Pole, doesn't try half the time, is on a big fat zero!!! Great bit of team building lol. KK has had plenty of rides since his injury so that is no excuse. He has been nothing short of a disgrace this season. Poole need to look over their shoulders at Rye House and Swindon

Swindon will be looking to get some points next wed.

You can't never compare a meeting on a 1v1 basis as there's 4 rider's in a race

1. KK-JH v TB-TJ (5-1)

2. PS-JS v LR-DA (4-2)

3. NK-RW v KH-RL (2-4)

4. HA-JS v CH-DA (4-2)

5. NK-RW v TB-TJ (2-4)

6. KK-JH v CH-LR (4-2)

7. HA-PS v KH-RL (4-2)

8. JH-JS v TJ-DA (5-1)

9. NK-RW v CH-LR (2-7)

10. KK-JH v KH-RL (5-1)

11. HA-PS v TB-TJ (4-2)

12. NK-JS(PS) v KH-LR (1-5)

13. KK-HA v TB-CH (3-3)

14. RW-PS v RL-DA(LR) (4-2)

15. KK-JH v CH-RL (5-1)

54-39

After 10 heats you're really on the ball. :rofl: And I thought you knew your speedway..????

Would rather stick with KK now.

Lets be honest we don't stand a chance of winning the title this season so we might as well keep KK and sign him next season as a 2nd string on a ridiculously low average.

So would i.I tipped you this year,so sticking with it.Must admit I expected more from Mr Ford.Maybe he will.Maybe his lost a bit of fire in his belly.

So the number one, the loyal servant, the one club man, who Poole discarded is unbeaten after 3 rides. The current Poole number one, the flakey Pole, doesn't try half the time, is on a big fat zero!!! Great bit of team building lol. KK has had plenty of rides since his injury so that is no excuse. He has been nothing short of a disgrace this season. Poole need to look over their shoulders at Rye House and Swindon

KK off the mark with 2 points in his 3rd ride

To be fair,Holder hasn't been great this season.But KK has been very poor.I reckon if you looked at the starting ave's for team building Chris has dropped more off the ave's.I know Matt wants to win at all costs.Well he did at the start of the season.Don't know whats gone wrong there.

And the rest.

Easy top 4 now.

Wolverhampton, Belle Vue, King's Lynn and Rye House.

Poole and Swindon battling it out for 5th in my honest opinion.

NEW POST:

Respect to R. Worrall though its not Richie's fault its 2 riders.

KK I could go on all night but I cant be bothered as there is so many things wrong its a circus tbh.

And the other who i defended last week is Nicolai Klindt. Nicolai shouldnt turn up. Klindt is clearly not fit and he isnt doing anyone a favour.

Klindt is leaving himself out of pocket by not scoring points.

Klindt is letting the team down by riding when he isnt fit.

Cant we get rid of KK and Klindt for Kennett and Gomolski?

Klindt's ACL injury is a horrible injury.My Daughters BF did his.It was a crutches job until he had it screwed/pinned .

Klindt's ACL injury is a horrible injury.My Daughters BF did his.It was a crutches job until he had it screwed/pinned .

Well he's an idiot then and Matt Ford is a bigger one.

Edited by Game On

He really needs to get surgery one more knock to the injury and it might be a knock to regret for a long long time.

True.

A win for KL but a good (unexpected) heat result in heat 13 for Poole

Lovely jubbly. But don't bet against Poole turning the tables tomorrow night.

Well he's an idiot then and Matt Ford is a bigger one.

Some are worse than others but no ACL is good.Ford has gone soft

As soon as Jorgensen won Heat 1 i knew we would be in for a long night.

Jorgensen shouldnt be getting 3 points in the entire meeting let alone in 1 race around Poole

You are a pillock sir.the problem with fans with tinted glasses,they only see riders from the

same division as their team.Thomas Jorgensen has waited several years for a promotion to give him a

chance in the top tier.

• Like 4

Lovely jubbly. But don't bet against Poole turning the tables tomorrow night.

KK probably get a maximum like he has before at KL

• Like 1

Must be a wifi/3G/4G blackout around Poole tonight - usually get some posts during a match when they're winning

• Like 9