British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

Can't believe how so many continue to take the bait dangled by Mr S Shoveller

Still admire the way he/she came up with such a username

rubbishstirring AGAIN!

This is brum lying again

Haha just have a different opinion to you and you call it stirring!

In that second paragraph you have just confirmed your lack of knowledge of the sport. Everyone knew Redcar rides different to Monmore. Except you! Lol! (That was meant to be light heated humour)

By the way when Wolves had a mediocre team, they still used to see off Poole more often than not by a couple of points. Been there often enough to witness it.

I said both are small tracks, which they are.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (More light hearted humour!)

Lol!

If you would rather watch this every week than a proper speedway track thats your perogative. Poole's track currently has its issues, no doubt about it, but the racing is Good full throttle stuff. Monmore is a tricky little track. Undisputable. And in your words, FACT. (Although its actually an opinion)

Monmore has monster home advantage. Clear to see for everyone and the reason they won the league last year and probably this year as well.

I don't think any real Speedway fan would pick Poole's track over Wolverhampton's.

• Like 2

Well according to Shovlar the teams with the biggest home advantages win the league!!! Count all them trophys from the likes of Wolves , Lakeside and Eastbourne. Please can someone tell him to keep quiet my sides ache from laughing

Heat 13, what a terrible advert for the sport. :rofl:

The Wolves track delivering another great race.

Well according to Shovlar the teams with the biggest home advantages win the league!!! Count all them trophys from the likes of Wolves , Lakeside and Eastbourne. Please can someone tell him to keep quiet my sides ache from laughing

Stop lying Gavan.

Imagine having to watch riders wobble around like in heat 13 every week. You just wouldn't bother would you?

Great heat 13. Can understand people preferring big tracks but it can't be denied that there has been some very good racing tonight, as there usually is at Wolves.

Another poor race there in heat 13!!!

Please Bt sports show the Poole meeting again watching riders unable to race it was such fun!!

STILL at it!

Brum posted that I said there is "never good racing", that is obviously a lie isn't it?

Sorry read it wrong. Great race heat 13 what a ride by Masters

Great heat 13. Can understand people preferring big tracks but it can't be denied that there has been some very good racing tonight, as there usually is at Wolves.

a great meeting on a big fast track is better than a great meeting in a smaller one I agree. But come on it's fun seeing a Poole fan on his own trying to belittle the Wolves track

Monmore strikes again. Hope the riders are ok.