British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins 19/07/17

I guess Doyley wants at least one meeting to get into the swing of things before Cardiff. He should do ok now that the Poole track has been smoothed out.

I see another close one.

About time something was done with the track!!

• Like 3

Jason Doyle returns to ride for Swindon, no news yet about Adam after his fall at Leicester last night.

Both teams as expected subject to final fitness checks on Ellis and Shanes.

KK commences his final 8 days on his 9.23 average, due to complete his 4 home/4 away meetings on Weds 26th at home v the Rebels, so if anything is to happen re replacing him watch this space.

Pirates need to start strongly and not go 15-29 behind by heat 7 as happened on May 1st!!

Kk riding has made up my mind to go tommorow

• Like 3

Poole will be up for this and won't want to lose at home again to Swindon. Sadly, I think they will win this time but if the Robins are up for it and continue their excellent form then they could nick it again

Edited by Steve0

Poole will be up for this and won't want to lose at home again to Swindon. Sadly, I think they will win this time but if the Robins are up for it and continue there excellent form then they could nick it again

Heard there are some showers about tomorrow......and it might rain too..... :lol:

Heard there are some showers about tomorrow......and it might rain too..... :lol:

No predictions from you then.. Yeh good idea don't bother. We will win this tomoz night.. I really don't know what some of the goons on here will say if we go on to win the league now. Theres no cliffs in the Wolves area for poor old brum to jump off. :t:

Kk riding has made up my mind to go tommorow

Fair weather fan then. Walking down as i type. :t:

About time something was done with the track!!

It was fine last week. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I wonder if Orions going to pop down, I would very much doubt it, its a long walk from Swindon..

I must be missing the joke ..what is this walking from swindon about ..?

Shanes has been checked and is ok for wednesday.

good to hear. Bit like Batchelor last week these knocks can clear up quickly

This is too close to call,,

Whatever happens though, there will be a few very nervous Pirate fans when they awake tomorrow..

Now, I just await Shovlar's post re the almighty miracle needed for a Pirates victory :neutral:

• Like 1

This is too close to call,,

Whatever happens though, there will be a few very nervous Pirate fans when they awake tomorrow..

Now, I just await Shovlar's post re the almighty miracle needed for a Pirates victory :neutral:

will be tight Morris and Doyle go well at Poole. Bellago had a good meeting and Wilson-Dean may have sussed it out. Ellis scored well from heat leader last time so a lot could hinge on him at reserve. The Pole has also gone ok at Poole back in 2015.

We have had a lot of rain overnight with some very noisy thunderstorms. Track couldn't have had a better watering.

Should be a very good meeting tonight. Looking forward to it. I think it will be close with Swindon having the edge with the return of Doyle and new signing Museliak who has hit the ground running. Made the Robins much stronger.

Luckily for Poole the two away wins have virtually assured us a top 4 finish whatever the result this evening. And with Brady getting fit and it being perhaps KKs last meeting for Poole things are not looking so bad.