British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

It proves we don't need the "superstars "to have a good meeting.We just need to know that they won't be appearing after being advertised as going to be there.Teams are very reluctant to name line-ups these days.!!!

• Like 2

I've just ordered the final from cleancuts. You'll struggle to find 12 better heats of speedway this season.

me too... £12.99 + £2 postage (final only)

Bugger they are on factory close down for 2 weeks!! :o

You really are just a wind up aren't you, I don't believe anyone who has the best interests of speedway would consistently come up with such drivel.

well you are good at it because a lot of us have taken the bait

but who is baiting who ?

Jeremy does a lot of mass debating, normally over average Danish riders, but at the moment Daniel seems to like a young aussie.

Edited by baldyman

Taking a well earned holiday at the moment I think. :)

• Like 1

Didn't see the point in doing the semi finals as was pretty average viewing.....

Another top quality post which I totally agree with. Couldn't have said it better myself :rofl::rofl::rofl::P:P

• Like 4

Didn't see the point in doing the semi finals as was pretty average viewing.....

Yeah couldn't agree more mate.... Especially Semi final 1 when the only passing was by Harris and Oystercard...

The Final though was exceptional.. :t:

• Like 1

It is all fair enough arnieg.Some people on here though never seem to realise there are people with different opinions

Some people watch a great meeting whilst others watching the same meeting think it i boring.It happens on here a bit.I know even i have been to Vojens and had a good time and most of the Danes around me seemed to have an even better time ;) But i get back home and look on the BSF and there are plenty of posts complaining about how poor it was.We have people here who won't go to meetings because of the silly rules and others who like the rules.We had a guy who got made redundant and had a list of riders he wanted to see and travelled around Europe choosing the meetings,so he could cross people off his list.I have been to meetings because of the riders announced only to find they aren't there and also weren't injured etc.I have also since pointed out a few times that particular tracks were announcing riders in their line-ups who were maybe weeks before injured and out for a while!!!!......We all have different goals and opinions.Just still trying to find that list to see if i am a genuine fan though ;)

As for the weekend's meeting . Certain ones on here had their fun moaning about this , that and the next thing . Wanting bans , sanctions , riders burned at the stake , promoters disembowelled , we had the lot . Whilst everyone who attended the meeting had a wonderful time and were royally entertained by some breathtaking racing . So all in all , all tastes were catered for . :approve:

• Like 3

It is all fair enough arnieg.Some people on here though never seem to realise there are people with different opinions

Some people watch a great meeting whilst others watching the same meeting think it i boring.It happens on here a bit.I know even i have been to Vojens and had a good time and most of the Danes around me seemed to have an even better time ;) But i get back home and look on the BSF and there are plenty of posts complaining about how poor it was.We have people here who won't go to meetings because of the silly rules and others who like the rules.We had a guy who got made redundant and had a list of riders he wanted to see and travelled around Europe choosing the meetings,so he could cross people off his list.I have been to meetings because of the riders announced only to find they aren't there and also weren't injured etc.I have also since pointed out a few times that particular tracks were announcing riders in their line-ups who were maybe weeks before injured and out for a while!!!!......We all have different goals and opinions.Just still trying to find that list to see if i am a genuine fan though ;)

As for the weekend's meeting . Certain ones on here had their fun moaning about this , that and the next thing . Wanting bans , sanctions , riders burned at the stake , promoters disembowelled , we had the lot . Whilst everyone who attended the meeting had a wonderful time and were royally entertained by some breathtaking racing . So all in all , all tastes were catered for . :approve:

And there you will notice a big difference.I can only speak for those that i saw.There might have been one or two near me and could well be loads that i didn't see,as i didn't notice everyone.But others make this great statement and speak for everyone!!! Of course your post was tongue in cheek,as you'd never do that :P

Edited by iris123

And there you will notice a big difference.I can only speak for those that i saw.There might have been one or two near me and could well be loads that i didn't see,as i didn't notice everyone.But others make this great statement and speak for everyone!!! Of course your post was tongue in cheek,as you'd never do that :P

I should have added , in my opinion . Others might have been standing yawning watching Chris Harris and others duel neck and neck for four laps :lol:

• Like 1

I should have added , in my opinion . Others might have been standing yawning watching Chris Harris and others duel neck and neck for four laps :lol:

After years of watching your mob try and play fitba anything seems like good entertainment and value for money :rofl:

After years of watching your mob try and play fitba anything seems like good entertainment and value for money :rofl:

This is a speedway forum , we'll keep that nonsense out of it thank you very much :shock::lol:

• Like 1

or the Witches fans crying cos their team went from heroes to zero's lol Edited by Badge