British Speedway Forum
The Observer

Leicester Lions Vs Swindon Robins 17/07/17

An away win i am pretty confident then hopefully Wolves will do some damage to Poole then the season is really on Poole look in trouble to me Lahti hardly an inspiring signing.

An away win i am pretty confident then hopefully Wolves will do some damage to Poole then the season is really on Poole look in trouble to me Lahti hardly an inspiring signing.

Lahti for Klindt is a great replacement actually (on paper and current form abroad)

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Lahti for Klindt is a great replacement actually (on paper and current form abroad)

Do you actually fear this Poole side "Steve even with Lahti in it i dont.

Lets face it, Leicester need to win this one.

A lot depends on how the Pole goes. However, we now have two strong reserves ........And I think I'm right in saying that Swindon have never won at Leicester. (I stand corrected if wrong )

You are wrong
  • Like 1

With Adam and Zach at reserve Swindon have a very powerful line-up.

They do have a pretty solid 1-7, but the new Lions reserve pairing of Riss & Bjerre should be stronger than Ellis & Wajtknecht and Nilsson should get the better of Bachelor, so it's down to Nos 2-5 to battle it out. Przedpelski needs to dial in quickly, anyone any idea whether he's put in some practice this week?

Hope Przedpelski has a shocker. Still can't get over dropping a young Brits who's been struggling for a bit of form due to injury to bring in a Pole who is struggling for form and will be off as soon as he's scoring points.

Do you actually fear this Poole side "Steve even with Lahti in it i dont.

All teams should be feared and there is no place for complacency. If the real KK turns up then it will make it interesting. Poole are there for the taking as are Leicester and if the lads stay focused then they have a good chance of getting something out of both meetings

• Like 2

All teams should be feared and there is no place for complacency. If the real KK turns up then it will make it interesting. Poole are there for the taking as are Leicester and if the lads stay focused then they have a good chance of getting something out of both meetings

Of course but they should fear us to, also my take is i kept thinking Ford will pull something out of the bag signing wise and nothing yet has happened.It still may happen a good signing for Poole but this side they have at the moment will do well to get in the top four.

Of course but they should fear us to, also my take is i kept thinking Ford will pull something out of the bag signing wise and nothing yet has happened.It still may happen a good signing for Poole but this side they have at the moment will do well to get in the top four.

That team already is in the top 4 and if Swindon continue their away form then Poole (and KL) should be worried.

Swindon have benefited having Adam at reserve scoring double figures but I think Riss & Bjerre will have his no so all down to if the out of form Pole scores 5 or 10 for me.

Even with the win at Belle Vue you still don't know what scores Bradley & his other top 5 will get as the only consistency is their inconsistencies.

Swindon to get something from this meeting. No one thought we beat BV at home let alone away. I'm going 47-43 to the Robins

I hope Pearson & Tatum have a lot of filler material for the hour long sun delay

I think this one is quite close to call.

Yes, the Robins are in great form and had an outstanding win at Belle Vue but its probably one the most even tracks in the country and everybody likes riding there.

Leicester is a completely different proposition and very bespoke.

Nilsson has done a sound job as the Lions No 1 and I think he'll score well tonight. Also as others have pointed out they have Bjerre and Riss at reserve which gives them a solid tail end. Their real doubt has to be their new Pole, Przedpelski as is the case for the Budgies; I doubt if Tobias has ridden anything like Beaumont Park before.

I'm just a bit worried about BWD, yes he was sensational at BV but I think inconsistancy is his problem and he is just as likely to only get 1 or 2 points tonight.

Batch has been an excellent stand in for Doyley but who knows if he has an off night the Robins could be struggling.

I'm going to this and looking forward to a close match - fingers crossed for Rosco's rampant Robins !

Is that correct that Riss and Bjerre are both riding at reserve?? Are/were both eligible for NL then??