British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 17/07/17

What a result!!!

Wolves crumbled completely. One rider does a team make and Pirates ran riot.

Whoop Whoop!!

Yep we'l take that.. :t:

Fantastic couple of away wins from a weak Poole team. Wait till change comes!

• Like 1

You failed to say you was up against 2 weaker teams on the night.But i suppose we expected that from you.

• Like 1

You failed to say you was up against 2 weaker teams on the night.But i suppose we expected that from you.

Doesn't matter, he's right to be happy.

• Like 1

So Poole continue their run of taking points from every away league meeting this season. Of course there are those that will say its only down to luck (and have already eh Gav?), but missing our top rider (Brady) and losing a reserve plus with a mis-firing KK I'll take that 'luck' every time.

Hope Kyle Howarth is ok

yes your right Wolves crumbled losing a top scoring rider. Then your weak reserve pulled out and replaced by a stronger reserve. As I said not Pooles fault but the luck was totally with them. Totally expected result once Shanes pulled out.

Don't talk crap Gavin,if we'd had a decent number 1 it would have been over long ago

please my sides are aching!! Up against a team that didn't want to race last week and then tonight no Howarth and no Shanes hugely tipped the balance in your favour, but your blind as usual. Imagine losing Jack Holder against Swindon and having Shanes take his rides while Swindon lose Zach and have Ellis taking his!! I say it again not Poole fault but you have had huge slices of luck

Doesn't matter, he's right to be happy.

Exactly. Pooles win was well merited. We know from past experience that being successful in speedway is often about being in the right place at the right time. Edited by mb1990

We dont have a No.1 yet we still won away from home twice this week.

You do.But he's crap ;-)

• Like 1

So Poole continue their run of taking points from every away league meeting this season. Of course there are those that will say its only down to luck (and have already eh Gav?), but missing our top rider (Brady) and losing a reserve plus with a mis-firing KK I'll take that 'luck' every time.

Hope Kyle Howarth is ok

so you don't think the loss of Howarth and Shanes tipped the balance your way?? Your even saying you won despite missing a reserve lol. Lindgren not 100% either. I'm sure you will see this as moaning but Poole have took their chances but you surely have to admit the luck was with you tonight. And Worrall did better than Brady and would have probably done

Clegg was a really poor choice of Guest, why wasn't Ashley Morris used? Unless his average doesn't fit?

Not surprised Poole won though, 2 last places from Freddie at home again.....maybe he needs a break from Wolves as more meetings can't be helping is injuries.

Edited by Perton Wolf

so you don't think the loss of Howarth and Shanes tipped the balance your way?? Your even saying you won despite missing a reserve lol. Lindgren not 100% either. I'm sure you will see this as moaning but Poole have took their chances but you surely have to admit the luck was with you tonight. And Worrall did better than Brady and would have probably done

So you think having a crap number I helped us, get over it,we deserved that win tonight, and at kings Lynn

Well done Richie Worrall...... :t:

• Like 2

Still not concerned about Poole come the time of the playoffs though, if we do end up riding against them. Just hope Mark Riss can get back soon because no6 is causing us a real headache. Good score of 5 tonight from Greaves but you can't have your Senior Reserve scoring 2 at home......