British Speedway Forum
KingIvan

Tigers V Workington 20-7-17

Don't think Jorgensen and Proctor are best buddies either🤔🤔

It's on the Comets unofficial site that Cook was taken ill tonight.

'Damaged ego' apparently

Edited by toontrader
  • Like 1

Don't think Jorgensen and Proctor are best buddies either

TJ looked agitated after each race all night,needs to calm down when he gets beat.

Don't think Jorgensen and Proctor are best buddies either

I saw them shaking hands after the meeting, so all should be well between them.

Think that is by far and away the best I have seen Graversen ride, can't really fault him - The effort in his final ride was there for all to see and perhaps shows some riders the benefits of not giving up and racing to the line

well done sheffield on the double , but can you do the double , double ?

Bet most of the race updates, will and I quote ...... "from the gate". Boring old Sheffield.

Not many FTG races last night, some good competitive racing and some decent passing, not by Proctor though!

• Like 1

Really impressed with the team tonight, solid performances by everyone. I'll be happy with Graverson scoring 7 every week, his efforts against Perry in heat 14 were worth the admission alone.

Georgie Wood definitely has a lot of potential and much more to offer as his score didn't reflect his efforts.

I'd also like to see Bjerre at 5 permanently, he's really hit some form recently!

Think Cook was a massive disappointment tonight didn't look bothered whatsoever (for obvious reasons) and I thought Campton's score was very flattering too.

Up the Tigers x

Harsh to suggest Campton's score was flattering, because that's the best I have ever seen him ride anywhere and he deserved every point. No mean feat to beat Grajczonek at Sheffield.

Campton aside, Workington were once again both inconsistent and disappointing.

Good performances from Bjerre and Graversen, with Wood showing some potential. Big step up from the NL without riding a track like Sheffield.

Harsh to suggest Campton's score was flattering, because that's the best I have ever seen him ride anywhere and he deserved every point. No mean feat to beat Grajczonek at Sheffield.

Campton aside, Workington were once again both inconsistent and disappointing.

Good performances from Bjerre and Graversen, with Wood showing some potential. Big step up from the NL without riding a track like Sheffield.

Agree regarding Campton he rode well.

Riders at 3-4-5-6 (guests apart) -7 ALL need a good kick up the ar*e. Not good enough by any standard. Might help Williamson, if he was moved to no.2. Cookie helped Campton surely he can do the same for Matt, then we might get something from our no.4

• Like 1

moving matt to number 2 . dont worry . you will NEVER see matt @ 2 because someone else suggested it and not golden bulls ( steve w ).

i think mercury can hold his own @ 4 if he was moved . matt will do well alongside craig cool :D and the whole team will prosper with better results .

heat 14 is a killer home and away . are you listening/reading jason donavan? there is too many broken hearts in the team, time for a shuffle .

WELL DONE AGAIN MASON MERCURY , SHUT A FEW FOLK UP WITH THAT PERFORMANCE ,DUDE . :drink:

A good meeting some good racing heat 14 was very good and great to see the riders shake hands after that's what speedway is all about

Well done to Campton the best I ve seen him rode at Sheffield Workington pushed Sheffield close but fell away after the interval I think the turning point was when l Bjerre beat cook and campton

Been to the last few meeting at Sheffield been some good racers

moving matt to number 2 . dont worry . you will NEVER see matt @ 2 because someone else suggested it and not golden bulls ( steve w ).

i think mercury can hold his own @ 4 if he was moved . matt will do well alongside craig cool :D and the whole team will prosper with better results .

heat 14 is a killer home and away . are you listening/reading jason donavan? there is too many broken hearts in the team, time for a shuffle .

WELL DONE AGAIN MASON MERCURY , SHUT A FEW FOLK UP WITH THAT PERFORMANCE ,DUDE . :drink:

Riding order is down to Jacko, not Steve. Personally I think Mason should be at 4 now he has found his confidence

dan, if wedont moan..... you will think we are all dead .

i thought stave may have had a wee bit of input into team riding orders , wrong again .

thankz for putting me right tho dan .

Edited by jenga