British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Chris Holder ! :- Friend Or Foe

Remember when John Davis guested for himself? As u say anything is possible and I don't see why a banned rider can't be transferred though obviously the ban should continue to apply.

• Like 2

I think I remember that what was the story behind it

It's a rule that the BSPA will adapt to suit quite possibly.

I'm not sure you can be deemed available for transfer particularly when you are still under contract to another club who get to use the facility for that rider for the time specified.

Unless of course Kings Lynn release him and sign a replacement before 31st July.

But hey, it's British speedway. Anything is possible!

And THAT is what drives away more and more fans. Any rule can be adapted to suit the situation of the moment with no thought for what the future impact of decisions is going to be. On things like the sport's credibility. If anything Alice like ( curious and curiouser ) happens over Chris Holder it will be another nail in the coffin of speedway.

I am sure one of our riders will get a belly ache or something during the play-offs lol.

Could sign Chris as well if the rumours are true. MF will find a way.

And Woffy for the playoffs too - on that basis that his tattoos now cover 50% of his body.

If our season looks potentially over I would rather finish as high as possible through the effort of the riders we have not bending rules just to win, may suit some which is their perrogative but for me I like to hold my head high and at least fans of other clubs would feel that they have not been cheated in some way

It's a rule that the BSPA will adapt to suit quite possibly.

I'm not sure you can be deemed available for transfer particularly when you are still under contract to another club who get to use the facility for that rider for the time specified.

Unless of course Kings Lynn release him and sign a replacement before 31st July.

But hey, it's British speedway. Anything is possible!

KK is available now - oh no wait his average is too high to replace CH.

What a shame, he only needs one more 'home' meeting to get a new average of around 5.5. It'll be difficult for anyone to be able to take the risk with his 9.23 average now higher than everyone's except Doyley from Monday - unless its part of a more than one re-declaration?! :P

Edited by Skidder1

Only genuine injury can see him step in for someone.

With him on 7.16 only person he could replace would be Hans.

Eddie is on 6.82 at the moment and not riding at no.1,so could put a little on his ave.

Maybe I think to much though ;)

And THAT is what drives away more and more fans. Any rule can be adapted to suit the situation of the moment with no thought for what the future impact of decisions is going to be. On things like the sport's credibility. If anything Alice like ( curious and curiouser ) happens over Chris Holder it will be another nail in the coffin of speedway.

And Woffy for the playoffs too - on that basis that his tattoos now cover 50% of his body.

Don't think I agree with it tho!

At least the rules on new signings is clear......... nobody new after 31st July.

Don't think I agree with it tho!

At least the rules on new signings is clear......... nobody new after 31st July.

Is that unless injury/illness ?

Is that unless injury/illness ?

Yes, let's hope injuries aren't feigned.

Yes, let's hope injuries aren't feigned.

I'm sure they won't be.. :oops:

Unless kings lynn got replacement how can they sack him no facility.?

• Like 1

Hopefully CH won't apologize for his actions, and would do the same again, if the conditions were the same, this would prove be has the morals and passion to stand by what he thinks is right, and not just find a convenient excuse and whimp out.

Hopefully CH won't apologize for his actions, and would do the same again, if the conditions were the same, this would prove be has the morals and passion to stand by what he thinks is right, and not just find a convenient excuse and whimp out.

Yes, all power to him, two or three more such events and KL will be shutting down through lack of interest.

• Like 2

People keep harping on about the track! Funny the Poole lads made it work!! They need to grow some Shane Parker would be laughing his off at this latest` dolly out of Pram`.As for track having spoken to many top riders they all put Lynn as the best But i guess they dont as much as you keyboard riders