British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Rye House Thursday 20th July Sgbp

Swindon could go top ..... nearly. Who'd have thought that!

Swindon could go top ..... nearly. Who'd have thought that!

Literally nobody but they are now the form team to beat.

Not a lot of interest in this match ??

Teams anybody.

Line ups now on Swindon website

Can't see Rye House getting anything here apart from a bloody good hiding

• Like 2

Been wet overnight - will need some serious drying up today.

Natural watering, hopefully they can get on the track earlier enough today. Probably end up watering it later if we have no no rain 😊

Been wet overnight - will need some serious drying up today.

As long as we are not complacent we should have another home win under our belts the last ten days have been unreal to be honest.Dont know what others think but Rye House with Riss,Tungate,Morley in the side look a more attractive side and should not be underestimated.

Sorry about that but the preview page was on the screen when I copied it, so no idea how it was the wrong one.

You were still glorying in last nights annihilation- and were checking the scorers again !!!! Edited by racers and royals

You were still glorying in last nights annihilation- and were checking the scorers again !!!!

I will admit that I had read the report about the Poole meeting just before, again, and enjoyed it.

As long as we are not complacent we should have another home win under our belts the last ten days have been unreal to be honest.Dont know what others think but Rye House with Riss,Tungate,Morley in the side look a more attractive side and should not be underestimated.

The team balance now seems a lot better Sidney. Since we signed David as a proper Robin at the end of June he has improved his scoring, and Tobi has hit the ground running since his arrival and improved since.

• Like 1

Think I'll make the trip for this, looks like a good meeting in prospect. Some decent riders on show.

I was going to go to the pairs tomorrow, but it looks like it's going to be a wash out. And really not bothered with the GP at Cardiff anymore. You know when you're getting old...I like to hear the engines and the roar of the crowd...not incessant airhorns and manic calls to 'make some noise' lol...does my noggin in...

Looking forward to watching the new Pole on show...and BWD up against Tungate

• Like 1

We had some rain early this morning but now it is dry and bright and the sun is due out later, so the weather should be good for the meeting.

We have won our last 6 meetings and this should be a good one, so if the fans can get behind the team and a lot of noise would be good.

This could be good practice for when that mob from Dorset turn up for another thrashing next thursday.

• Like 2