British Speedway Forum

Surely you genuine Poole and speedway fans must find this Gater/Fanatic child a bit tedious

Unlike you I don't lower myself to swearing at others whilst hiding behind a laptop. Ill leave it there.

We really do need to sign CH. Personally I wouldn’t have Hans back. We need riders full of improvement and brash raw talent. Not journeymen and Hans fits into that category nowdays. Some might say so does CH but I believe CH can capture his previous form to a degree whilst Hans at best might repeat 2017.

As for JH, think he burned his bridges with Matt last season and won’t be in the 2018 Poole team.

• Like 1

We really do need to sign CH. Personally I wouldn’t have Hans back. We need riders full of improvement and brash raw talent. Not journeymen and Hans fits into that category nowdays. Some might say so does CH but I believe CH can capture his previous form to a degree whilst Hans at best might repeat 2017.

As for JH, think he burned his bridges with Matt last season and won’t be in the 2018 Poole team.

I wouldn't have Hans back either and with Wednesday a race night I think we could see one or two Dane's drop out next season.

If people want to win again you need good riders not nice riders.

Hans is a nice guy but is he worth his average no. Could get much better.

I would like to see Kacper G back though.

• Like 1

If people want to win again you need good riders not nice riders.

Hans is a nice guy but is he worth his average no. Could get much better.

I would like to see Kacper G back though.

I guess will have to wait and see what lord ford comes up with think there could be a surprise in there somewhere love this time of year the guess work is exciting

• Like 2

well as long as Newman isnt in the side poole should be ok

Im sure you will be pleased then Nelliejim

Im sure you will be pleased then Nelliejim

dont get me wrong i hope he has a great year and proves me wrong but if i had a promoters head on you have to be ruthless to win leagues its one i would risk and i do understand its a forum and people will disagree

Surely you genuine Poole and speedway fans must find this Gater/Fanatic child a bit tedious[/quote

Well i do and i don't think i am in a minority

• Like 3

Tbh I don't care who has multiple accounts that is there problem, I just ignore the silly comments.

Serious question. Was there ever a season where Poole had to choose between Ward and Holder?

Yes, the year Chris chose to sit Britain out..

If Poole aren't interested in young Jack I feel older bro may find that a stumbling block , I'd take a chance on Mini Holder at Swindon 😉