British Speedway Forum

Well 7.71 is what he joined Leicester on finished on 6.43 but only did 3 home meetings so reverts to previous average of 5.51, that is my take on it. Bit of a steal on 5.51 in my opinion.

I'm assuming the same FB. If he didn't do enough matches then it should revert back to 5.51.

Not convinced by him personally but much better value than the awful THJ on a sub 4 tho.

Well 7.71 is what he joined Leicester on finished on 6.43 but only did 3 home meetings so reverts to previous average of 5.51, that is my take on it. Bit of a steal on 5.51 in my opinion.

Don't see why Madsen wouldn't come back on his previous average of 6.10.

Been too long. But if Madsen is there on 6.10 then we need to sign him.

5th Best rider in extraliga last year no brainer really.

I'm assuming the same FB. If he didn't do enough matches then it should revert back to 5.51.

Not convinced by him personally but much better value than the awful THJ on a sub 4 tho.

he was terrific for us, I will never forget his heat 14 ride against Belle Vue in the play off final. I think he is well worth the 5.51.

• Like 2

he was terrific for us, I will never forget his heat 14 ride against Belle Vue in the play off final. I think he is well worth the 5.51.

Agreed.

He will want to ride here because he might not even get rides in Dackarna or ZG( they have dudek, Zengota and PP) as starting riders.

While Dackarna has Magic, Greg, Dudek and PAwel P to start with.

He might struggle to get rides especially in Poland. And he part of Peter Johns engine group so he can get better engines.

Been too long. But if Madsen is there on 6.10 then we need to sign him.

5th Best rider in extraliga last year no brainer really.

How many riders you signing??? Anyone would think you are the same bloke as the other fellow😉😉

Don't see why Madsen wouldn't come back on his previous average of 6.10.

Madsen hasn't been over for quite a while so they might reassess that average.

How many riders you signing??? Anyone would think you are the same bloke as the other fellow

Im not don't worry. Just thinking of possible teams.

In other news Klindt has just cancelled his contract in Denmark.

Well that's interesting!

Must have high hopes or be in advanced talks to sign for a WED UK team then ??

Maybe he will be doubling up in 2018 as no SWE contract and only POL 2nd Div at present having had to drop to lowest POL League in last minute signing as seems he wasn't wanted in POL LGE 1.

Hope the guy does get sorted as after his nasty injury in 2017 he deserves some better luck.

Well that's interesting!

Must have high hopes or be in advanced talks to sign for a WED UK team then ??

Maybe he will be doubling up in 2018 as no SWE contract and only POL 2nd Div at present having had to drop to lowest POL League in last minute signing as seems he wasn't wanted in POL LGE 1.

Hope the guy does get sorted as after his nasty injury in 2017 he deserves some better luck.

On his average I think he will double up in the UK and well he lives in the UK so Denmark is actually a bit of an effort for him. He seems to prefer to the UK than Denmark. In the Championship could be a good 3rd heat leader because he will improve his average.

Hope thats not a sign that MF is being ruled by his heart rather than his head??!

NB. I assume that as there has been no announcement to the contrary - each team will still have to track 2 Brits (or riders that have ridden NL)?!

Edited by Skidder1

The forgotten man of the pirates i think he will ride for us next season so unlucky season just gone

How many riders you signing??? Anyone would think you are the same bloke as the other fellow

Must have been about 30 riders mentioned as riding for Poole next season.

Im surprised that so far only Woryna has been signed and Matt Ford has nobody else.

Kurtz will be back im sure but the rest of the side could be anyones guess.

Why would Leon Madsen ride over here as according to Poole Pirates Fanatic / BrandonBob / Gater1, Iversen wont ride because of the Danish league on a Wednesday?? Whats the difference with Madsen?

• Like 1