British Speedway Forum

Bartosz Smektala and Dominik Kubera are no slouches...

I like you post other than the Mum bit, I have no opinion, never met her, never seen her, bit of a low blow, but oh well

I'VE never met either but, and this isn't sexist, having your mum at your side doesn't seem like a recipe for success to me.

The league will be poor again next year.

My team isn't what I want to see its what I think we will see.

Brady is nailed on.

Middlo has stated he wants both Holders at Poole in 2018

Kacper has already signed.

Is Matt Ford going to say NO to Newman on a current 4.22 average - Absolutely not

he keeps getting injured and thats no good

I'VE never met either but, and this isn't sexist, having your mum at your side doesn't seem like a recipe for success to me.

Maybe he likes his mum being there, no different to having your Dad there, which many riders do, just my opinion

• Like 1

What highly rated Poles were in that then?

Smektala only finished 3rd and Kubera 4th.

Lambert is doing just fine.

Smektala only finished 3rd and Kubera 4th.

Lambert is doing just fine.

Absolutely. He will get to the Harris / Nicholls standard I am sure.

This really is hilarious stuff being spouted as I remember a certain N Klindt coming over and being lauded as the next Danish wonder kid!

• Like 1

This really is hilarious stuff being spouted as I remember a certain N Klindt coming over and being lauded as the next Danish wonder kid!

Yep, he signed for Poole 10 yrs to late.

Kacper is a fantastic signing and a bargain on his average. Easily put 2 points on that in 2018.

Matt is on the ball and I'm sure a lot of the team is roughly in place depending on final points limit etc.

• Like 1

Unless you're also saying that the same applies to someone's dad, that is sexist. You should be ashamed.

• Like 1

Also Robert Lambert would improve a lot quicker if he learnt how to bloomin' gate!!

• Like 1

Unless you're also saying that the same applies to someone's dad, that is sexist. You should be ashamed.

Philiprising is from a "different time". Women and dark skinned people cannot achieve what white men can.

Sounds pretty damn tasty to me.

Really? You want both Holder's and Brady in the team who publicly put Poland first?

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

Really? You want both Holder's and Brady in the team who pubically put Poland first?

Everybody puts Poland first. Time to get over it and move on. The employer that pays 2 to 10 times as much, is the preferred employer. I mean lets be honest... if your boss came round tomorrow and said "Lisa! I want to increase your salary 10 times!"... you'd be on your knees doing whatever they asked. British speedway has changed and we need to be grateful of what we have. To expect any world class rider to put Britain ahead of Poland is... well laughable, to be frank. We are firm last place and we should be grateful for whatever can get get.

Are you an Antonio Lindback fan?

Edited by BurntFaceMan

Everybody puts Poland first. Time to get over it and move on. The employer that pays 2 to 10 times as much, is the preferred employer. I mean lets be honest... if your boss came round tomorrow and said "Lisa! I want to increase your salary 10 times!"... you'd be on your knees doing whatever they asked. British speedway has changed and we need to be grateful of what we have. To expect any world class rider to put Britain ahead of Poland is... well laughable, to be frank. We are firm last place and we should be grateful for whatever can get get.

Are you an Antonio Lindback fan?

I don't blame riders for putting Poland first. It's just annoying when there are fixture clashes!! Wouldn't be so bad if Poland stuck to a couple of race nights a week but when they rearrange for a Weds.... :nono: