British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

It was a shame he was dropped, but the injury took a while to heal, again just bad luck. A season away from poole will do him good. Matt doesnt close doors, never say never.

Don't think Kyle will ride for us again and why should he he was treated very poorly by Matt last season Leicester was his first choice for this season anyway

• Like 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Woryna beat Lindgren 2 seasons ago at Monmore. 

1 race. Lets see how it goes as I said earlier I expect to lose at Monmore but run away with it at home.

Just now, ray c said:

Don't think Kyle will ride for us again and why should he he was treated very poorly by Matt last season Leicester was his first choice for this season anyway

MF only wants him when he is on a low average. Good on Kyle for staying with Leicester who supported and stuck by him last year. 

I'd be shocked if Kyle ever went back,  I bet even he has lost count the amount of times they have let him down.

Any Poole fans know the situation with Holder & a visa, being reported in Poland he hasn’t a valid one. 

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

MF only wants him when he is on a low average. Good on Kyle for staying with Leicester who supported and stuck by him last year. 

I'd be shocked if Kyle ever went back,  I bet even he has lost count the amount of times they have let him down.

Much better riders available on lower averages anyway. Just as long as you have a rider average list from years gone by as Matt clearly did.

26 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

The worst   thing was Steve,     Ford shafted Kyle badly but made some terrible decisions i.e.)  Lahti,Kennett, Zengota,Starke,Kerr none of those riders really  improved  the clubs fortunes.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

The weather is not looking good for Friday, is there any alternative race night for this meeting?

13 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Much better riders available on lower averages anyway. Just as long as you have a rider average list from years gone by as Matt clearly did.

When you are ruthless and treat people badly you have to get it right Ford made some terrible mistakes last year.

Where as Lemon at Belle Vue made a tough decision on Sedgeman but got it right with Tungate.

7 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

When you are ruthless and treat people badly you have to get it right Ford made some terrible mistakes last year.

Where as Lemon at Belle Vue made a tough decision on Sedgeman but got it right with Tungate.

Not to night with tungate disaster for him tonight !!!

18 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

MF and other promotions were able to use outdated lists whilst Wolves and Belle Vue weren't allowed to play by those same rules.  So some teams are already a head start of others. Poole getting another advantage then. 

6 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

The worst   thing was Steve,     Ford shafted Kyle badly but made some terrible decisions i.e.)  Lahti,Kennett, Zengota,Starke,Kerr none of those riders really  improved  the clubs fortunes.

Poor way to treat a club asset, but it's not unusual tho is it really?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Any Poole fans know the situation with Holder & a visa, being reported in Poland he hasn’t a valid one. 

Had the issue before. So who knows but I think it will be sorted out. 

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

It was a shame he was dropped, but the injury took a while to heal, again just bad luck. A season away from poole will do him good. Matt doesnt close doors, never say never.

I think KK's door is bolted shut ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

If Matt ford is offering 10k for winning this meeting can’t be doing too badly. 

He has saved plenty by ensuring his team look will look like the Poundland Pirates :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Brady Kurtz busy man. 

P and P tomorrow 

Leszno Thursday 

Poole Friday. Season hasn’t even started officially yet!