British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

With both meetings of today and next Wednesday all ready in doubt because of the weather . How many meetings will kildermand ride if holder gets sorted ?

Eh, none i would say.. I just hope, next Weds doesnt go the same way.

40 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Linus sign up with Meridian lifts!!!! 

Yeh they have been good to our riders since there return to British speedway. Long may it continue.

Edited by Starman2006

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Just got an email from Neil Meldrum that Poole are getting a new website soon as well. 

Hope they change the white text on a black background, which is awful, to black text on white. 

14 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate permission was asked to Name the horse Darcy ward. I know the owner very well.

14 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Didnt handle the ground and trip. The ground was heavy and the times backed that up.

Given the track was heavy and he was tailed off would Kasprzak been a better name for the horse?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Linus sign up with Meridian lifts!!!! 

Yep, the only way is up for him ..... errr and down.   :)

13 hours ago, theblueboy said:

Given the track was heavy and he was tailed off would Kasprzak been a better name for the horse?

Good job it wasn't Holder.The thing would of refused to come out of the stalls :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good job it wasn't Holder.The thing would of refused to come out of the stalls :)

What stalls ?

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

What stalls ?

I'm not into horse racing ,but I think its the  pens that keep the horses in place until the race starts, then the open, letting the horses race.

On 29/03/2018 at 11:51 PM, stevebrum said:

You weren't scheduled there at all on Monday,  it was always Belle Vue. Poole were due Monday just gone. Completely different day.

With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves

Edited by OFMiles

Stalls are only used for flat & AW racing. Jump racing is a tape start with horeses walking in from a collection area. This is a polite explanation as opposed to a sharp sarcastic one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OFMiles said:

With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves

If you check a calendar,  you'll find that 26 March  WAS  "Monday just gone",  as Stevebrum said.

You're the one who is wrong.  You seem to be a week behind.

• Like 1