British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

What about the draw:rolleyes:

I’ll take it! :D

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop making yourself look more of a wally than you do on here on hourly basis. You know as well as anyone that Worrall is in the team until Holder gets his visa, or until another replacement is found.

So indirectly Worrall replaces Holders spot in the team.

I haven't done anything.....You're the one backtracking whilst making yourself look like a wally. 

Refusing bets.....Worrall replacing someone who hasn't done a lap for us this season......Then 14 mins later Worrall is replacing a rider who has actually ridden for us this season.

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I haven't done anything.....You're the one backtracking whilst making yourself look like a wally. 

Refusing bets.....Worrall replacing someone who hasn't done a lap for us this season......Then 14 mins later Worrall is replacing a rider who has actually ridden for us this season.

Refusing bets? I made the offer! You failed accept it. How can I refuse a bet I made? 

Stop making yourself look an even bigger plonker than we already know you are Ross!

Have you re-opened your twitter account yet?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Some Poole fans seem deluded.

All these stop gaps until you have done 4 home and 4 away then you are going to make changes.

Firstly you may be well adrift by then

Secondly other teams will make a tweak here and there as well.

Why do Poole fans think they can bring in quality riders as changes? Nobody wants to ride here certainly not the top boys. Even PK doesnt want to stay.

Poole have a large asset base but none of them want to ride here.

Who exactly will these changes be? 

Remember last year Poole brought in Lahti, Kennet and Starke as there was nobody else available.

Seems this season Poole will storm up the league when changes are made lol

It's Shovelit who is the problem......Keeps bragging about how me are going to make the play-offs and seriously challenge for silverware.

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

It's Shovelit who is the problem......Keeps bragging about how me are going to make the play-offs and seriously challenge for silverware.

I am a Poole fan Ross. I support my team. I am not a wannabe hanger on from Peterborough or wherever pretending to be a Poole fan.

It’s not bragging to say I believe Poole will make top 4. It’s confidence in my club, something as a wannabe you will never have, or understand.

Refusing bets? I made the offer! You failed accept it. How can I refuse a bet I made? 

Stop making yourself look an even bigger plonker than we already know you are Ross!

Have you re-opened your twitter account yet?

Trackrat wanted £100 and you didn't reply......Therefore you have refused to take bets.

I didn't decline or accept the offer. I have accepted it and you don't want to accept my money. Perhaps you don't have enough money to pay me my winnings. 

Listen keep calling me Ross its doing me a favour. I would rather you refer to me as someone else then know my actual name and details. 

You would have to ask Ross that because I wouldn't know the answer to that question.

Richie Worrall is a very good signing for Poole. Although in for Holder / Kildermand I think he'll keep his place when Holder comes in. Poole will be replacing Sundstrom and 1 other. Once all is sorted out Poole will come back stronger

1. Kurtz
  2. Grajczonek
  3. Worrall
  4. ???
  5. Holder
  6. Woryna / Szczepaniak
  7. ???
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Okay. That's fair enough then.

The only way i can think Worrall can replace Holder/Kildemand is that he must qualify for the 2.5% average discount.Although it seems only Zach.W and Bewley got that this season.

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Some Poole fans seem deluded.

All these stop gaps until you have done 4 home and 4 away then you are going to make changes.

Firstly you may be well adrift by then

Secondly other teams will make a tweak here and there as well.

Why do Poole fans think they can bring in quality riders as changes? Nobody wants to ride here certainly not the top boys. Even PK doesnt want to stay.

Poole have a large asset base but none of them want to ride here.

Who exactly will these changes be? 

Remember last year Poole brought in Lahti, Kennet and Starke as there was nobody else available.

Seems this season Poole will storm up the league when changes are made lol

Kildemand was not available, as he rides Danish league on a Wednesday.

Kildemand was not available, as he rides Danish league on a Wednesday.

Fair enough but as i say quality riders to come in are in very short supply

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

The only way i can think Worrall can replace Holder/Kildemand is that he must qualify for the 2.5% average discount.Although it seems only Zach.W and Bewley got that this season.

Worrall fits easy as Poole's team average is only 41.56 so the had 0.94 to play with. Kildermand was 7.10

Edited by Daniel Smith

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Trackrat wanted £100 and you didn't reply......Therefore you have refused to take bets.

I didn't decline or accept the offer. I have accepted it and you don't want to accept my money. Perhaps you don't have enough money to pay me my winnings. 

Listen keep calling me Ross its doing me a favour. I would rather you refer to me as someone else then know my actual name and details. 

You would have to ask Ross that because I wouldn't know the answer to that question.

I don’t have enough money to pay £100?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

Worrall fits easy as Poole's team average is only 41.56 so the had 0.94 to play with

With a re-declaration,yes.Possibly not like for like though unless he qualifies for the 2.5% discount.

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Fair enough but as i say quality riders to come in are in very short supply

Kildemand would have had to miss 9 meetings for us

36 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am a Poole fan Ross. I support my team. I am not a wannabe hanger on from Peterborough or wherever pretending to be a Poole fan.

It’s not bragging to say I believe Poole will make top 4. It’s confidence in my club, something as a wannabe you will never have, or understand.

It is bragging and you obviously don't have confidence in the team because if you did you would gladly accept bets on it. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan