British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Richie Worrall has been so so bad for Glasgow that he's got an 8.00 average from his 5 matches 

At the end of the day he's a great signing for the Pirates. He WILL improve the current team.

Anybody will improve the current team :wink:

• Haha 1

His 4 points for Glasgow yesterday. His first he went of 15 meters and finished further behind his next 2 he beat Thomas twice and in his last finished 2nd in 3 finishers after Bach ran into trouble.He has had 3 poor meetings  at home and 2 average meetings he scored 11 against  a poor Berwick team on the night and 12 against Sheffield which was a 1 man team.On what I have seen at home so far he will average about 3/4 points

Looks like Matt has his finger on the pulse of riders who are going backwards. :)

Richie Worralls home scores have been 6, 12, 4 , 11, and 4...................i know PK has been inconsistant but he is a gp class rider and Worrall isnt. Therefore how anybody can conclude he will improve Poole is beyond me.

Seems that Poole in the last couple of seasons have lost the plot when it comes to changes.

That being said Richie is British and i hope he does well on that basis alone

17 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Richie Worralls home scores have been 6, 12, 4 , 11, and 4...................i know PK has been inconsistant but he is a gp class rider and Worrall isnt. Therefore how anybody can conclude he will improve Poole is beyond me.

Seems that Poole in the last couple of seasons have lost the plot when it comes to changes.

Kildermand can't ride for us anymore so he isn't an option.

Ah I see some of the idiots have been let out of the asylum again!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

In all honesty who would you of signed to replace PK then? 

I would seriously be looking at your own teams dire form before mocking Pooles, at least theres a good chance Poole will make changes and climb the table unlike Louis at Ipswich who will leave the team as it is as he is mates with them. 

And yeah I am well aware Ipswich have had injuries and am also well aware they were riding poor before any injuries struck.

• Like 1

If some of the Poole idiots sorry fans had kept there mouths shut at the the beginning of  the season instead of gobbing of about what there 1-7 were going to do other posters may have some sympathy with them or maybe not

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Hopefully it's only day release :lol:

53 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

i assume skidder you are referring to gavans post above yours in which he made three points,firstly kildermand is a better rider than richie(availability is irrelevant) i agree,secondly poole team changes recently have been at best useless, i agree and finally that richie is british and he supports him, i agree,hardly the ramblings of an idiot!

• Like 6

Good for you Poole Keith! You put the other Poole fans to shame.

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

i assume skidder you are referring to gavans post above yours in which he made three points,firstly kildermand is a better rider than richie(availability is irrelevant) i agree,secondly poole team changes recently have been at best useless, i agree and finally that richie is british and he supports him, i agree,hardly the ramblings of an idiot!

Thank You

Im fully aware that Pk isnt available but im also fully aware that Worrall isnt going to be as good due to the fact he isnt as good as PK and secondly he isnt in good form right now.

I did make out the point that i hope he does well because he is British..........somehow that is glossed over by the usual Poole mafia

Edited by Gavan

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I know

Shocking behaviour from Shovlar and Matt Ford fan..........but you summed them up perfectly!

Unless of course you are referring to me pointing out that i dont think Worrall will do that well but that i hope he does as its always good to see Brits do well.........i mean what an idiotic statement to make

Edited by Gavan

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

In all honesty who would you of signed to replace PK then? 

I would seriously be looking at your own teams dire form before mocking Pooles, at least theres a good chance Poole will make changes and climb the table unlike Louis at Ipswich who will leave the team as it is as he is mates with them. 

And yeah I am well aware Ipswich have had injuries and am also well aware they were riding poor before any injuries struck.

Im sure Poole have a huge asset base..seems nobody wants to ride for them anymore

My team are 3rd in the table having ridden more away matches then home matches and losing to the team that was at the top.

We have lost 2 of our 3 heat leaders, had the young german injured as well. Im not worried about us we will be ok if everyone comes back.....if they dont then we will be also rans.

The difference is that fans of Ipswich and other clubs didnt go on a forum and boast about how much better their 1-7 was then any other side.

Poole struggling is only a delight to me because of the garbage posted by Shovalr and MFF. The rest of the Poole fans seem ok and nothing is aimed at them.

But if you dish it out then you got to expect it back ten fold

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im sure Poole have a huge asset base..seems nobody wants to ride for them anymore

My team are 3rd in the table having ridden more away matches then home matches and losing to the team that was at the top.

We have lost 2 of our 3 heat leaders, had the young german injured as well. Im not worried about us we will be ok if everyone comes back.....if they dont then we will be also rans.

The difference is that fans of Ipswich and other clubs didnt go on a forum and boast about how much better their 1-7 was then any other side.

Poole struggling is only a delight to me because of the garbage posted by Shovalr and MFF. The rest of the Poole fans seem ok and nothing is aimed at them.

But if you dish it out then you got to expect it back ten fold

Are you serious? The team in 4th has raced one meeting and is only a point behind!

youve had four home meetings, lost to Peterborough and Lakeside twice and beat a woeful Newcastle team... I would say thats an absolutely awful start to the season.

in the first two home defeats, you had a full line up.

the fact you spend more time on these threads slagging off Poole than on your own sides threads probably says a lot about you as a person.

unless you post elsewhere under a different name of course?