British Speedway Forum

Im talking ALL clubs, not just Poole... Duh.

so where are all the riders going to come from which will allow all the teams to build to 45 points..duh..do you think we will suddenly get lots of top riders rejoining the league?

so where are all the riders going to come from which will allow all the teams to build to 45 points..duh..do you think we will suddenly get lots of top riders rejoining the league?

I doubt it, but if we have set nights, who knows.

I doubt it, but if we have set nights, who knows.

So how can all teams build to 45 then? If you just use existing riders the average per team would be sub 40.

ye ok but it don't change that kyle was still poorly treated at poole season gone.

I agree Kyle was badly treated, he has always tried his hardest, he didnt deserve to be dropped and he has Poole in his heart but i dont see why he wouldnt want to come back to the club he loves and i dont think Matt Ford would take any notice of what Newman's girlfriend says on twitter.

I agree Kyle was badly treated, he has always tried his hardest, he didnt deserve to be dropped and he has Poole in his heart but i dont see why he wouldnt want to come back to the club he loves and i dont think Matt Ford would take any notice of what Newman's girlfriend says on twitter.

i would hope kyle is in matts 1 to 7 but kyle girlfriend not helping the situation with her verbal attack on Matt i must admit i don't know what was said anyway

Oh i think he would. Took notice of the former Poole sponsor who was slagging the promotion off on social media while they were sponsoring the club!
  • Like 1

As Lisa has stated correctly - it wasn't just Kyle's girlfriend!!

Ipswich will want kyle next season, and hopefully the fact that he said it's the most fun he has had in any team will help with that.

• Like 2

As Lisa has stated correctly - it wasn't just Kyle's girlfriend!!

Well I sincerely hope it is water under the bridge now because I and many others would love to see him back next season, he has done nothing wrong except not telling his girlfriend to think before she tweets and on a low average which is a bonus.

• Like 1

Ipswich will want kyle next season, and hopefully the fact that he said it's the most fun he has had in any team will help with that.

What if Ipswich move up as is rumoured?

He will still hopefully be with us. I know it's travel for him, but being wanted could play a massive part where he races.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

He was still wanted to some degree otherwise Matt would have kept on Lewis Kerr and dropped Kyle then. At the time he wasn't scoring points, his average was dropping and being quite injury prone just went against him. I'm still undecided whether it was right to drop him for Paul Starke. Don't think it made much difference to the teams results (apart from the playoff SF!!) :D

Right here I go with my team with the GP's winding down.

I am going for 42 points, 2 Brits.

1. Magic= 8.97

2. Ellis= 5.56

3. Vaculik= 7.00 (Based on the average they gave to Lindback a season go) Also I don't think he will get a wildcard and stated he would like to come to Poole.

4.THJ= 4.64 (Bargain on that average and a asset)

5. Kurtz= 8.08

6. Woryna=4.65

7. Shanes= 2.95

Or you could replace Vaculik with Klindt= 5.78

And a Matt Ford special signing which will come from left field.