British Speedway Forum

of course i dont know the poole team, the point im making is that its totally meaningless when people say they know things but that theyve got to keep it secret,anybody can say that it cant be proved or disproved

• Like 1

of course i dont know the poole team, the point im making is that its totally meaningless when people say they know things but that theyve got to keep it secret,anybody can say that it cant be proved or disproved

A couple of Poole posters on here tend to be right 90% of the time though. So if Skidder or Pirates of Poole hint at something i would take some notice!
  • Like 1

A couple of Poole posters on here tend to be right 90% of the time though. So if Skidder or Pirates of Poole hint at something i would take some notice!

I would say in my experience Steve knows things the general public may not know too but he isnt going to blurt it all out on a forum. We all like to predict the team but for me just a bit of fun.

No holders...take notice of that

Both back I hope

You can hope what you like...they won't be back next season.. already signed for a club and it's not poole.

Edited by baldyman

You can hope what you like...they won't be back next season.. already signed for a club and it's not poole.

And who is that?

Let's just calm down.

Ford has been sorting this out for ages. He is just keeping his cards close to his chest.

He has a team in place to win again. He is not going to try for second place.

Holder needs to be careful. Torun have told him to sort himself out this winter and get back to his best again. That on sport fawkty today. They arent happy with him.

Matt Ford has helped him yes. At the end of the day where Chris goes he gets a nice loan fee which he can put back into the club.

Let's just calm down.

Ford has been sorting this out for ages. He is just keeping his cards close to his chest.

Nah! - 4th place :rofl:

• Like 2

The cider drinkers

Poole's loss Somerset's gain then

Let's just calm down.

Holder needs to be careful. Torun have told him to sort himself out this winter and get back to his best again. That on sport fawkty today. They arent happy with him.

Matt Ford has helped him yes. At the end of the day where Chris goes he gets a nice loan fee which he can put back into the club.

If CH does get signed by Matt next season then he really does need to get his act together.

I have been advocating his return to Poole for weeks now but when I see the shambles of a score he posted in the last (and his home) GP then indeed it is a cause for concern. I think it may be his lowest ever score in GP ?? and considering he won it last year it was truly a poor effort.

You can blame the engine tuning for so long and whilst I appreciate the crowd Saturday was poor then it is a worrying effort. I expected him to at least get min 8/10 points considering some riders were not even trying hard imo. As evidenced by what Tungate scored. But even so 3 points from 5 rides. How can he go from the rider he was compared to Doyle to what he has ended the season on.

A lot of me says I want him back but if we are going to get the rider who has been like this season then maybe not.

I don't want to get carried away by one poor score but lets be honest. Its been consistently poor by his standards in POL/SWE/UK (as evidenced by the much lower GSA) and also in GP hence why he needs a wildcard.

Perhaps there is some arrogance in knowing a good chance as a Monster sponsored rider that he is nailed on for a Wild Card. Even so the Aussie supporters (what little of the crown there was at the meeting) deserved better from the former WC.

Lets hope whoever he rides for gets the real CH and not the performer we have seen so many poor scores/rides from this season.

He really needs his engines sorted for 2018 as he cant keep hiding behind poor equipment forever. 2018 will be a big season in determining where he will end up as a rider. Would hate to see Torun/Swe and his UK emptying him if his results continue to be this bad.

I hope he's given a chance to return to Poole next season, I'm sure he won't let us down like that idiot kk did, who all but ruined our season, I'm sure will see a different Jack as well having big brother on his side of the pits

I hope he's given a chance to return to Poole next season, I'm sure he won't let us down like that idiot kk did, who all but ruined our season, I'm sure will see a different Jack as well having big brother on his side of the pits

That is what I am hoping and posting on the Forum.

My only fear is that if one or both fail or underperform then I could see it hitting Poole big time. We really don't need another KK situation in 2018.

Common sense would say that Chris has to get some form back as its his whole top flight career at stake not only in UK but in the higher paying Countries like POL/SWE and his place in the elite SGP. Surely he has got to get back some form. Change your tuner if the current one isn't working. Its your career at stake here for Christ's sake ..... Similar with Jack. I would hope he continues to improve and while MAYBE his development may not be as rapid he is only 21 and if he can find some big scores and consistency riding with Chris in the team then logic dictates it should be a win/win.

BUT logic doesn't always work like that as nobody really expected KK to be as dire as he was. Up and down many had warned of but down/down to benefit from a reserve spot elsewhere ??

Matt Ford has the answers no doubt as to who his A team are prior to the SCB AGM but depending on the points limit, if it is 42 points and both Holders are in then a lot of pressure on to see some decent scores. Of course a good solid additional heat leader and not expecting Brady K to just step up to the plate and shoulder all the pressure would greatly assist.

We shall see as November fast approaches ;-)