British Speedway Forum

Am I mistaken or have Poole already signed Woryna?

Lindback, #1 & captain. Please.

Poole have already signed Woryna.

Yes Woryna all done and dusted.

I see Gavan is back from his enforced layoff after a lengthy ban and already trolling on here again with the above post. Had to laugh when he put that he wasn't banned at all. He will probably come back saying that calling Chris Holder a 'whinging coward' on the Poole thread is not trolling but its there for all to see. I call that trolling to get a reaction and it won't be long until he takes another break.

Poole bolton got that right brady contract was signed before going home

Don't know where he gets his information??! :D

Am I mistaken or have Poole already signed Woryna?

Lindback, #1 & captain. Please.

In the latest Echo article on Thursday. MF said he still hoped to include both Woryna and Shanes BUT it will be dependent on there not being any last minute changes to the proposed team building points limit!

I guess that is in light of the whisper that the proposed limit may be lowered (from 42?!) by a point or so if more teams are in the Premiership.

Yes Woryna all done and dusted.

I see Gavan is back from his enforced layoff after a lengthy ban and already trolling on here again with the above post. Had to laugh when he put that he wasn't banned at all. He will probably come back saying that calling Chris Holder a 'whinging coward' on the Poole thread is not trolling but its there for all to see. I call that trolling to get a reaction and it won't be long until he takes another break.

You should know Steve you've done enough of it in the past

You should know Steve you've done enough of it in the past

No I just say it as I see it. Calling a Poole legend and world champion a “whinging coward” on a Poole thread is only going to encite a reaction and brings nothing to a debate. Still, he will be banned again soon enough and this time for good hopefully. He just doesn’t seem to know when to wind his neck in.

have to admit Kennett and Lahti for KK and Klindt were 2 fantastic bits of team building!!

Every season we get told the Poole 1-7 is the best team out there but speedway is a funny sport. You would have been carted off to the funny farm at the start of you had said Newman KK and Klindt wouldn't last the season and you could have never guessed how poor a choice the promotion made in there replacements!!

Funny how all the people who thought KK would be superb and said he would be better than Holder now want the whinging coward back in their team!!! Unreal

How are you today? Any problems you want to fish for sympathy for?

These new rules which Poland has brought out for riders are juicy.

All sponsorship can only be signed for a year from now on for riders. Going to cause some problems for some riders over there.

The best rule is they can stop a rider riding in a different country whenever they want.

Ive seen. Just brilliant.

Wait how long it is until someone says bugger off to the poles. A long time I imagine.

Wait how long it is until someone says bugger off to the poles. A long time I imagine.

The article also said this rule was already in effect anyway but had never been implemented.

I think its more aimed at making sure riders do not ride elsewhere when they should be riding POL EXL.

Having said that could one really imagine a rider giving up a POL Exl meeting to ride elsewhere ??

I think these kind of rules are to insure the Worlds most highest paying league does not have its riders taking the pee. They have every right to impose these rules I suppose when you see the eye watering amounts of money they pay out. They are doing what is best for POL Speedway and are over protecting their product.

If they lift the max amount of leagues one can ride in then maybe they have already shown some flexibility. Don't forget they are putting their interests at risk allowing a rider such as NKI to ride say POL/SWE/DK and UK which he would given half a chance. Same as he did before the rule change. More chances of that rider getting injured if he is chasing his backside all over Europe.

Poland only has 14 league meetings in a regular season. Max plus 4 if you get to the Final or plus 2 for the semi's. Being the big sport it is over there can one blame them for protecting their Crown Jewels in the interest of their league/interests ?? The amount of sponsorship their is massive.

The article also said this rule was already in effect anyway but had never been implemented.

I think its more aimed at making sure riders do not ride elsewhere when they should be riding POL EXL.

Having said that could one really imagine a rider giving up a POL Exl meeting to ride elsewhere ??

The problem will arise if the British top flight is Mondays and Thursdays, then Polish tv decide they want to show a meeting on a Thursday and so it is re-arranged with a couple of weeks notice. But a rider in one of the Polish teams is due to line up for his British club in England on the same night. And the fixture has been in the calander since before the season started.

ive heard this is the Poole team for 2018 but they may have a ringer at no. 7

Don’t knock Grub...he’s a future world champion.... :lol:

Unless Britain, Sweden, Denmark & Russia combine, Poles will continue to have the most say over what riders do.

NKI is interested in a British return. More than likely lining up for KL.

BV - Cook & Zagar?

KL - N K Iversen & R. Lambert

Leicester - Vaculik

Rye - Harris, Nicholls & Kasprzak

Swindon - Doyle & N. Morris

Wolves - Multiple options

Need a No.1 and fast.

Hancock if Glasgow don't move up?