British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Somerset Rebels 26/07/17

Not when even if you sounded the word out aloud you still would start with 'rid...' ;):)

Well I say it as 'reeee'diculous so there 😜😝😜

Well I say it as 'reeee'diculous so there 😜😝😜

If you don't even say it right, then you have no chance! :D I don't often pick up people on their spelling mistakes but seeing as there is auto correct for phones and spell checker for computers not really any excuses! ;):)

If you don't even say it right, then you have no chance! :D I don't often pick up people on their spelling mistakes but seeing as there is auto correct for phones and spell checker for computers not really any excuses! ;):)

I can honestly say that my iPhone didn't pick it up...maybe there's more than one way to spell it 😬 Maybe it's the Yank spelling 😂

Oh dear your back are you. You have an iphone at your age Daddy should conficsate it.

Edited by Starman2006

Oh dear your back are you. You have an iphone at your age Daddy should conficsate it.

How many spelling/punctuation mistakes can one make in two very (badly written) short sentences? :rofl::rofl: :rofl: The bold bit is particularly hilarious!

Here's a correct version for you;

Oh dear, you're back are you. You have an iPhone, at your age daddy should confiscate it.

Oh and I've never gone anywhere, I have a very full and busy life (a hectic job and a family including 2 young children) away from this forum so I haven't got time to login every 5 mins like you do. Maybe you should get a job and a woman...if you can find one dumb enough that is :D:lol:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Forecast currently not great for Wednesday. A rain band pushing through during the day to clear by approx 5 to give a dry evening. Just depends how much rain we will get. Hopefully not enough to cause the meeting to be postponed.

If it was 2005 when we last lost three on the bounce, when did we last lose four? :cry:

If it was 2005 when we last lost three on the bounce, when did we last lose four? :cry:

With meetings coming up with Swindon, Wolves and BV, Poole will need to up their game or start dropping down the league. They had better watch out if KL get their act together.

Who won the league that year?

Forecast currently not great for Wednesday. A rain band pushing through during the day to clear by approx 5 to give a dry evening. Just depends how much rain we will get. Hopefully not enough to cause the meeting to be postponed.

Forcast dire for Wednesday.

How many spelling/punctuation mistakes can one make in two very (badly written) short sentences? :rofl::rofl: :rofl: The bold bit is particularly hilarious!

Here's a correct version for you;

Oh dear, you're back are you. You have an iPhone, at your age daddy should confiscate it.

Oh and I've never gone anywhere, I have a very full and busy life (a hectic job and a family including 2 young children) away from this forum so I haven't got time to login every 5 mins like you do. Maybe you should get a job and a woman...if you can find one dumb enough that is :D:lol:

So do i darling, or whatever you are. Why don't you pop your head out from behind the burger van and say hello..

I want to say Coventry...?

You are correct :t: