British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyderd

Belle Vue V Wolves Mon 24/7/17

Thats at least three times in previous posts you've stated .. Quote " it should be a good track at NSS , its brand new "

Do you have any idea what a completely ridiculous statement that is? ,

tracks aren't automatically great circuits because they are new , in fact in many cases quite the opposite occurs

In this case a curator with half a brain could do this track. Yes its a good big track, with nothing else in the way. So it should be straightforward to prepare.

Just to please some, yes there was some good races tonight.

If you were a track curator you would fail miserably in that case😂😂

Very good
  • Like 1

Have you EVER had anything even the tiniest bit positive to say about anything in speedway other that Poole, Matt and Middlo?

Wouldn't even bother giving the bloke the pleasure of a comment. He's a complete and utter knob

Edited by Shads
  • Like 5

If you were a track curator you would fail miserably in that case

Impressive :lol:

In this case a curator with half a brain could do this track. Yes its a good big track, with nothing else in the way. So it should be straightforward to prepare.

What else is in the way on other tracks .
  • Like 2

If as it looks that £10 speedway will attract better support,it's time the Promoters told the riders that their gaurentees and points money will be based on crowd levels and Sponsership that they can attract.That way it MIGHT help the sport get back on its feet and stop paying money to top riders that are just using GB speedway as a top to their earnings abroad.If they making a fortune elsewhere the good luck to them but they are taking too much money out of the sport in GB.Riders are showing little regard for the paying public when things are not 100% for them and don't seem to care these days as there are plenty pay days by the farcical way the sport is run.

• Like 2

Thats at least three times in previous posts you've stated .. Quote " it should be a good track at NSS , its brand new "

Do you have any idea what a completely ridiculous statement that is? ,

tracks aren't automatically great circuits because they are new , in fact in many cases quite the opposite occurs.

Look no further than Leicester's new track which served up rubbish processional racing for years so how does Starman work that one out.

• Like 2

As a seller of the speedway star what the f**k do you know about track prep ?

• Like 2

What else is in the way on other tracks .

Tractors at glasgow.

Starman should stick to what he's good at. Subtracting £2.90 from a fiver.

• Like 2

I'm all for alternative explanations, never dismiss an explanation as rubbish unless something just doesn't add up.

Your explanation that the delayed timescale is down to CVS/Adams being 'unhappy is a bit of a stretch imo, I don't see either of them as the type to go and sulk for a few days before sorting a problem out, but I suppose that's the only way your explanation adds up.

I agree with what you're saying and if it annoys you enough to spoil going then that's that.

While losing to a team which has manipulated the system could be a bit frustrating I think watching Lindgren, Masters, Schlein and Barker get extra rides will make up for it, all three will probably be better entertainment value than Thorsell, and whatever Barker scores you know he will be far more interesting to watch than Howarth just by the way he rides the bike.

If there are any first time speedway fans at Belle Vue tonight I'll be surprised if they are disappointed with what they see.

Not a big fan of your posts but I owe you a pint. I nearly didn't go until I read this.

Good crowd in tonight. Grandstand looks 3/4 full already.

About 50 empty seats I think. Easily the biggest since the play off, with only the third bend having noticeable gaps.

This is taking me back to the old Hyde Road, top notch racing

It's not always about passing people

Dead right, it isn't. Its about whether a rider could pass. Heat 7 was fantastic even though there were no passes as Lindgren was all over Tungates back wheel for 3 laps.

It might be because I was there, but this was the best meeting I have seen this season. Huge crowd, real atmosphere stoked up by the presenters and the mascot, some cracking racing and a nip and tuck score line with Wolves only really out of it after heat 13. Great stuff.

They have even got rid of that knob on the centre green !!

Was anything said about Bewleys ef? I got the impression he miscounted the laps.

They said it was an ef and I think it might have been. Had that not been the case, he'd have been out in heat 12.

It should be. Its big fast and vertually brand new, any curator with half a brain could prepare that.

Does Beaumont Park, Leicester, ring a bell ?

• Like 1

A good match with plenty of excitement.

Dan Bewley is a great find and hope for the future, and Jack Smith should develop nicely as well.

What about the club flags being given when BV scores a 5-1, like I saw at Leicester, and Swedish matches. Adds to the razzmatazz, good for the TV cameras.

Did Pete Adams really say that the track is "inconsistent"? I think some of his riders were, but the track was fine.