British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Somerset 7/8/17(£10 Adults)

How are you supposed to pass on this track?

You've got no idea just how much you get on everybody's threepennies have you? OR have you?

Porsing has been terrible what has.he been doing lol

Hollywood needs to ship out to Bollywood!

• Like 2

Hollywood needs to ship out to Bollywood!

Yep.Enough is enough.Had more than enough time to get things going."A confidence rider" that has been lacking in that department for far to long.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I can't believe the Stars can't beat the Rebels at home. It really is season over.

Great effort from Huckenbeck in 14, really good race that.

Not a fan then Jc?

I am sure he is a lovely lad and has a heart of gold, but at reserve their is no excuse, should be clearing up and as far as I am concerned that is wasted points and should be replaced with someone who wants it more.

Edited by jchapman
  • Like 1

I am sure he is a lovely lad and has a heart of gold, but at reserve their is no excuse, should be clearing up and as far as I am concerned that is wasted points and should be replaced with someone who wants it more.

Think I read he got double figures yesterday in Poland so why the difference?

Simon lambert ain't the answer long term either and neither is auty on tonight's showing! I'd keep lambert Kai Jorgensen thj (if he can do a full season) and build from there next season! If we are in premiership that is! Porsing should be a lot better at lynn than he is

First time I have seen Jorgensen and very impressed. Lynn's best rider tonight by far!

Anyway season clearly over for the stars now.

Edited by jchapman

Porsing had one good meeting at Rye House earlier this season. Since then he has become Nick Poorthing.

Brilliant style to watch as well definitely would keep him next season! But will riders want to

Ride for lynn if buster is still there? That's question that's got to be asked

Edited by hair