Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

Muddlo?

Havelock?

Rosco?

Yes, one of those three

• Like 1

It would be silly to ride on a dangerous track in a dangerous sport. In retrospect a ride through the tapes in heat 13 would have been a better option but I doubt that entered his mind in the heat of the moment.

Buster Chapmans behaviour has now alerted the top riders and he could struggle to attract anyone of quality next season.

Suprised Jonathon Chapman hasn't made a comment about this whole debacle.

"It would be silly to ride on a dangerous track in a dangerous sport". So how silly were the Poole riders on the night? :o

• Like 2

Not 100% sure what went on that night at KL, but it's the promoters prerogative to sack a rider. The timing is the real issue, obviously made out of spite and malice, leaving both riders absolutely no options.

I have some sympathy for Holder, but the real villain of the piece is Batchelor for faking the injury, then accepting a guest booking the following night. That's idiotic

Edited by Shads
  • Like 4

So he has never changed his team then, putting riders out of work?

Holder and batchelor can still earn from their contracts abroad.

If he sacks riders he doesn't stop them from riding for another team unlike KL.

Sacking Kyle Newman who was coming back from injury certainly helped him earning a living lol.

Didn't stop him from signing for another team though did he?

So he has never changed his team then, putting riders out of work?

Holder and batchelor can still earn from their contracts abroad.

Yes he has,but has not stopped them riding for someone else

Sacking Kyle Newman who was coming back from injury certainly helped him earning a living lol.

I think you will find he went to Leicester on loan

Matt Ford didn't know that when he sacked him.

• Like 3

Like someone has said, its not the sacking, it's the timing, Kings Lynn have screwed holder and Batchelor on purpose

Like someone has said, its not the sacking, it's the timing, Kings Lynn have screwed holder and Batchelor on purpose

Yes and i don't blame him. It is about time someone took a stand.

• Like 8

I think the timing was the most important part of the exercise don't you?? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Yes and i don't blame him. It is about time someone took a stand.

And the league gets watered down even more, the championship will be stronger soon

I think the timing was the most important part of the exercise don't you?? :rolleyes:

So a 28 day ban wasn't sufficient

I'm not being wet. And I understand the way a doctor will work to cover his ass but, fact, Batchelor has a certificate. That is not for debate.

Not a Batch fan but I can understand why he is fed up. Chapman has been vindictive.

But we all work or have worked with a sick note person who every one knows is faking it.

• Like 4

At the time though, he had effectively stopped them from earning a living. Whether they signed for someone else is irrelevant.

Holder and batchelor either did not think through the consequences of their actions or thought that they were too important to the team to be sacked. Their bluff was called by buster chapman and now they're whining about it.

• Like 5

No. Plenty of riders get a bruise and then get treated to ride next day. The point I'm making is that he did get signed off so medically he is water tight.

Incredible that anyone can be so naive.............. have you any experience of the real world (beyond the school gates) ?

Incredible that anyone can be so naive.............. have you any experience of the real world (beyond the school gates) ?

Don't patronise me pal. Grow up.