British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

The problem is that Poole have 3 or 4 fans on here who people just dont take seriously and so therefore drag Pooles name down with them.

They are the reason why on this forum a lot of people dislike Poole which to be honest isnt fair.

You cant take the inane ramblings of Starman, Shovlar and the multi aliased Gater1 who is now Speedway fanatic, as anything other than trolling or just simply a lack of intellect.

The amount of drivel and gloating from those doesnt help the good ones on here like foreverblue , rayc and yes skidder and Lisa.

Shovlar is blaming Chapman for Holder being banned because of the track that night...................yet on the night itself in his words the Poole boys were happy to ride a track that wasnt great but rideable!! Changes his mind to suit his agenda lol

Oh Poole by 10 tonight but come on KK have a good one!

My son has attempted to purchase tickets online for this meeting, but he tells me the website is down. Does anyone know what's going on?

My son has attempted to purchase tickets online for this meeting, but he tells me the website is down. Does anyone know what's going on?

Just get them at the gate

The problem is that Poole have 3 or 4 fans on here who people just dont take seriously and so therefore drag Pooles name down with them.

They are the reason why on this forum a lot of people dislike Poole which to be honest isnt fair.

You cant take the inane ramblings of Starman, Shovlar and the multi aliased Gater1 who is now Speedway fanatic, as anything other than trolling or just simply a lack of intellect.

The amount of drivel and gloating from those doesnt help the good ones on here like foreverblue , rayc and yes skidder and Lisa.

Shovlar is blaming Chapman for Holder being banned because of the track that night...................yet on the night itself in his words the Poole boys were happy to ride a track that wasnt great but rideable!! Changes his mind to suit his agenda lol

Would have thought the vast majority of fans don't bother with this forum, have always found the Knobs a decent, friendly bunch unlike a few fans of a couple of clubs. Good bit of bants between Swindon and Poole fans, local west country rivals, Moonrakers and Knobs.

On holiday in Branksome Chine next month, perhaps will spot someone wearing purple pants!

Can see Pirates win tonight after their run of home defeats...48-42, would have been a hammering without Krackerjack at reserve, ex world number 2!

Edited by beefy keefy

Wherever that is. Poole race at Wimborne Road.

Ohh I do apologise, I'm sorry the extra U has ruined your day. :o

• Like 3

Ohh I do apologise, I'm sorry the extra U has ruined your day. :o

Just a pedantic Pool fan.

• Like 1

That's a tad unfair most of Poole fans gracious in defeat, just a few numpties on here get over excited.

Agree with Gavan's post abut the good ones and will include you in too, Sugarray. It's the few that give the majority a bad name.

Just a pedantic Pool fan.

Thing is, I have a speedway friend in Wolverhampton who lives in Wimbourne Road ! Hence the slip.

You see, that's the difference between us, Swindon fans don't have a win at all costs mentality. If we lose we'll do so with good grace and look forward to next season. For us, our 11 match winning run, whooping Poole time and time again, is win enough!

Some Swindon fans do, let's smash all those rivals! But give credit to those good enough to beat the rip-roaring Robins.

Agree with Gavan's post abut the good ones and will include you in too, Sugarray. It's the few that give the majority a bad name.

Thing is, I have a speedway friend in Wolverhampton who lives in Wimbourne Road ! Hence the slip.

Wolverampton you mean!

• Like 1

Some Swindon fans do, let's smash all those rivals! But give credit to those good enough to beat the rip-roaring Robins.

Wolverampton you mean!

of course ! :D

• Like 1

Shov is funny and on the wind up all the time. You just bite too easily. Starman is thick as 2 short planks but at least he's loyal to the club. Full of poo tho. Just leaves Gater and all his aliases. He's changed teams from Swindon to Poole and never goes. Plus he keeps adding new user names and wanted Jack Holder sacked for Mitchell Davey!!!

POOLE - B. Kurtz, J. Holder, T. Lahti, E. Kennett, H. Andersen, P. Starke, J. Shanes

RYE HOUSE - C. Harris, B. Barker, R. Wells, S. Robson, S. Nicholls, K. Kasprzak, B. Morley

After 4 heats things not going well for Poole.

After 4 heats things not going well for Poole.

5 heats now and they're mounting a comeb.... oh actually, no they're not

• Like 1