British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester V Rye House 12.08.17

Arnie is keeping count. Started at 7.36pm.

Darren Hartley apparently.

Yes not a brilliant attendance but still looks more than at the majority of tracks. Dont talk to me about the bloody sun break though. Where Bomber fell was in the shade and the other 3 managed okay. Riders were out for heat 2 but called back in again. Better not be long as I am bored already.

Tinted visor works for me on the road bike.Seems simple.I must be missing something

Edited by Bald Bloke

KK seems back to normal.

You will see some Poole fans wanting him back now for next year again on a low ave :rofl: .

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

You will see some Poole fans wanting him back now for next year again on a low ave :rofl: .

He's lost his bottle.

Krzysztof Kasprzak - 1, 3, 0, 2, 1', 0

And he wondered why Matt Ford got rid. His problem is he can't get himself up into a frenzy like on Thursday. This is what we had to put up with all season. And tonight he was a reserve!

Krzysztof Kasprzak - 1, 3, 0, 2, 1', 0

And he wondered why Matt Ford got rid. His problem is he can't get himself up into a frenzy like on Thursday. This is what we had to put up with all season. And tonight he was a reserve!

Most wanted him back on a 5.5 when u sacked him

After RH's thrashing of Poole on Thursday I wasn't expecting too much from the Lions, but Danny, Kyle and particularly young Josh came to the party. Congratulation lads and for once you weren't reliant on guests to provide the points.

A great confidence booster going onto the televised meeting on Monday vs the Rebels.

• Like 1

Leicesters reserves swung the result their way and poor from Harris and KK who you would say should be the big hitters.

• Like 2

Wanted Rye just for the play off push.

Was'nt there, but feel KK and Harris to a much lesser extent cost them.Robbo 11+1 and Scott 15+2 did the Rockets proud.

For the Lions Bates 13+2 outstanding..King 11+2...Newman 7 from 3 completed rides.MPT 7 from 4 did a job.

• Like 1