British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Good of Pearson to mention the race for the Championship between the 2 Scottish clubs, Sheffield and Ipswich but no mention of the word promotion . What's going on, is promotion / relegation on or are we just not going to mention it again on TV and hope the viewers forget it ever existed ?

Good of Pearson to mention the race for the Championship between the 2 Scottish clubs, Sheffield and Ipswich but no mention of the word promotion . What's going on, is promotion / relegation on or are we just not going to mention it again on TV and hope the viewers forget it ever existed ?

Buster did put a bit on the website about the double header and said they want the 6 points as they are now in a relegation battle.So i assume it's still on.

• Like 1

When double headers have been held at Lynn before I am sure the club has given people cash back if they want to leave before the second meeting starts. I rang the AFA today to ask if this will happen this week, to be told it can't be done and it's not club policy. So instead of the club getting 34 pounds from my son and myself they will get nothing.

• Like 1

it is truly amazing to think 14 home meetings 26 weeks to fit them in and they can't even manage that let alone space them out at regular intervals through those 26 weeks speedway is a total farce .

and of course the original date that night there was no reason to call it off in the first place .

What else can you expect when the lunatics are in charge of the asylum? :o

Not a chance! The only people who are inconvenienced are the fans and we know for sure that they don't matter very much to the BSPA. And now we get the "please get behind us, in our relegation fight" plea from Buster. One big league in 2018 will anyway make relegation / promotion pointless. Fingers crossed.

That's Buster's idea of promoting his Club :lol:

If it's a 7.30 start the best scenario is that they run it as well as the Wolves last night (which they won't) and it still won't be finished till after 11. Bonkers absolute bonkers. Who wants to be there till that time with work next day or even who wants to be there that long whatever

Or even, who wants to be there at all? :sad:

• Like 2

Double header on Thursday according to Buster on his report for KL on facebook.

When double headers have been held at Lynn before I am sure the club has given people cash back if they want to leave before the second meeting starts. I rang the AFA today to ask if this will happen this week, to be told it can't be done and it's not club policy. So instead of the club getting 34 pounds from my son and myself they will get nothing.

You are correct, it was in the premier league days. I also allowed away fans to watch second meeting only at regular price but they could not enter stadium until first meeting had finished.

Guest GiveusaB

I don't know but some have said it was Colin Pratt.

The clue is in the surname ! :t:

You are correct, it was in the premier league days. I also allowed away fans to watch second meeting only at regular price but they could not enter stadium until first meeting had finished.

that is definitely the way to do things rather than make fans pay for something they don't want - but there you go those days have long gone .

I wonder if Buster will have a number 8 available or on the sidelines in the eventuality of an injury in the first meeting

Rye House have 3 meetings this week. Was the televised one cheaper? They looked to have a good crowd on TV but how about yesterday? Are speedway supporters so flushed they can go to all 3?

And all because of a cut off point for the playoffs where the 4th team can win the league. :rolleyes:

Rye House have 3 meetings this week. Was the televised one cheaper? They looked to have a good crowd on TV but how about yesterday? Are speedway supporters so flushed they can go to all 3?

And all because of a cut off point for the playoffs where the 4th team can win the league. :rolleyes:

Whilst having 3 meetings in a week is a bit crazy I dont buy into the cost to fans problem.

If you plan to attend all home meetings and there is only 1 meeting in June for example why not just put your admission money for the 3 weeks with no meeting into a pot ready for the crazy week in August.

I wonder if Buster will have a number 8 available or on the sidelines in the eventuality of an injury in the first meeting

No need, there's always someone ready in the crowd to jump in.

• Like 1

Its being reported that Lambert is only riding in the first meeting v Poole and will not ride v Rye House. I hope Buster has got a decent guest or I'm sure Poole will protest!!

Rye House missing Barker.

Its being reported that Lambert is only riding in the first meeting v Poole and will not ride v Rye House. I hope Buster has got a decent guest or I'm sure Poole will protest!!

Rye House missing Barker.

But this has only been reported in the echo and if Huckenbeck isn't fit they will need a guest. It is clearly unfair for him to ride against us and not Rye.