British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Scunthorpe 19/8/17. 7pm

Fresh from their 1pt massacre of Peterborough, the Bandits will be looking to avenge an early season home defeat by the Scorpions. Once again we will be using r/r for the injured NBJ although it did yield 9pts last week. Doolan & JPB should he be our guest at No 7 are both none the worse following last weeks crashes.

For Scunthorpe r/r probably be in place for the injured Jake Allen. 49-41 to the Bandits.

Edited by View from the 3rd bend

Two in a row , Two in a row

Bit breezy but tomorrows forecast is good.

That's enough for a postponement in Buster Chapmans world

• Like 2

No real star names for Scunthorpe (MPT maybe) but they have a really solid look about them. Pity Jake Allen is missing. I always look at his career progressing and think back to the time he was almost a Bandit. Ryan Douglas put in a good guest appearance for Berwick earlier in the year and Josh Auty and and Leis Kerr both go well here. But the trump card could be Tero. I would expect him to get 6 or 7 rides tonight. Could be interesting how he matches up with Jye.

Looks like a decent day is forecast. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's a Berwick double this afternoon and tonight. Rangers by a couple of goals and Bandits by a similar scoreline to last week.

No real star names for Scunthorpe (MPT maybe) but they have a really solid look about them. Pity Jake Allen is missing. I always look at his career progressing and think back to the time he was almost a Bandit. Ryan Douglas put in a good guest appearance for Berwick earlier in the year and Josh Auty and and Leis Kerr both go well here. But the trump card could be Tero. I would expect him to get 6 or 7 rides tonight. Could be interesting how he matches up with Jye.

Looks like a decent day is forecast. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's a Berwick double this afternoon and tonight. Rangers by a couple of goals and Bandits by a similar scoreline to last week.

Tero Aarnio a good job for Newcastle last season and is putting in some very decent scores for Scunthorpe this, in fact some match winning scores at times so his scoring tonight will go along way to deciding his side's fate. Sadly for him and Scunthorpe I can only see a reasonably comfortable home win.

Tero Aarnio a good job for Newcastle last season and is putting in some very decent scores for Scunthorpe this, in fact some match winning scores at times so his scoring tonight will go along way to deciding his side's fate. Sadly for him and Scunthorpe I can only see a reasonably comfortable home win.

He made a right mess of one of his bikes last week

Should be a good meeting tonight, hopefully the weather stays nice for it. Should be a tight meeting but hopefully Scunny can get another win, Jake Allen will be a big miss but I'm sure the boys can get another away win

• Like 1

Jye will take care of "Tero the Hero" no problem

Ryan scored well in his last 2 meetings at berwick, for me Aarnio has to score double figures and Tofty too. 12 a piece, 36pts, just need 10 pts from Josh A and Lewi, gonna go with a draw as Bandits are a different team to when we beat them earlier in the season

Lets hope the second part of your prediction works out a bit better than the first. :blink:

• Like 2

2 in a row... We are on fire now :wink: Another good meeting again racing wise too!

• Like 1