British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

WAS a KL fan. Gave up on speedway a long time ago when it was apparent to anyone with more than one brain cell how it was going. Now I stay at home and get more entertainment watching my grass grow. :lol:

Then why on earth post on a speedway forum if you have no interest? It makes no sense!

• Like 9

Actually, yes it can. The sport has too many teams, or not enough riders. Lose 4 or 5 teams and then you don't need doubling up to fill teams.

So we don't need Coventry back in the future then? Speedway cannot really afford to lose any more teams and the fans that go with them!

• Like 1

Can't believe this crap of a second meeting is being run when King's Lynn have only 3 riders and a novice, as a Scunny supporter Josh Auty is going to be knackered or worse injured for tomorrows meeting at Sheffield. King's Lynn management are a complete set of knobheads.

The second meeting will DEFINITELY not finish for sure. Will be "curfewed off" after 10 heats if it even manages to embarassingly stagger to that stage!.

Utter farce, more fool any Lynn supporter who goes again this season and gives him even a penny more of their money.

Then why on earth post on a speedway forum if you have no interest? It makes no sense!

You can only get so much entertainment from watching the grass grow. I still have an opinion which I assume I am entitled to, but perhaps not, no longer being a real fan. You don't completely turn off the tap after more than 50 years.

• Like 1

WAS a KL fan. Gave up on speedway a long time ago when it was apparent to anyone with more than one brain cell how it was going. Now I stay at home and get more entertainment watching my grass grow. :lol:

Well do one then.Why come on here

• Like 1

Wolves will have a huge wage bill at the end of these 2 meetings !

I think any Wolves fans at Kings Lynn better start looking for hotels.............................................................. :neutral:

Wolves will have a huge wage bill at the end of these 2 meetings !

Not to mention the averages going up.

• Like 1

I believe once the referee is in attendance only he/she can call a meeting off. So not Busters call to make.

• Like 2

8 big points heading the way of our play off position.

We can only beat what we are presented with but the Stars have gifted us the points tonight.

• Like 1

Hucke, Jorgensen, Auty plus Kinsley taken directly from the stand? Is it really pro sport in GB???

If it was a boxing match the ref would stop it right now......................................................................painful for everyone involved.

8 big points heading the way of our play off position.

We can only beat what we are presented with but the Stars have gifted us the points tonight.

Not forgetting the 4 BIG points they gifted Poole too - very generous

• Like 1

Well do one then.Why come on here

Because I am entitled to be on here as much as anyone. Are you at the AFA?

• Like 1

No Lambo..Do you know why.

Confused.com :neutral:

probably be past his bed time when it finishes