British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

As in football if you don't have a certain number of players the game can't be played so what constitutes a speedway team?

Ref at fault and should be suspended.

• Like 3

Steady on there, my man, let others think they are the favourites. Keep a low, low profile.................................................................... :D

It's what we do :t:

What is really sad is that in the past myself and my daughter were massive Lynn fans and we are both sitting here laughing hysterically. You really couldn't make it up.

I don't really find it a laughing matter,maybe you will be quite happy when speedway does finally disappear.

No lose at all costs like Chapman

Clearly a bell end

Quite clearly so.

I can't believe that some of you are looking to blame the ref! It's the refs job to make sure that matches are run according to the rules, it's the promotions job to field a competitive and complete team. Fair enough blame the ref if rules were broken i.e. minimum team strength not met, but do we know that this is still a rule? I'm guessing by some of the teams that have been put out this season that it's not. Does anybody know?

You can't just cancel a match because you have failed to plan properly. Only an idiot would go into a double header against the same team twice operating R/R and not having any cover... KL were unlucky, yes but it could also have happened to Wolves... either way one thing is for sure, it's the paying punter that is being taken for a mug as ususal

• Like 3

The Kings Lynn promoter and his vindictive attitude.

Karma or what? .Holder and Batchelor are probably having a right old laugh at the scoreline

Self inflicted due to a promoter who cocked the track up and couldn't say sorry.

I'm afraid they were never interested in the scoreline when they were riding for Lynn,so why should they now.The only thing they were interested in were themselves.

Can't believe so many people blame Buster about the situation tonight.He didn't mean to injure 3 riders.In fact i blame Barbara Horley for Porsing's injury as Howarth clearly jumped the start and then bend 3 he gets injured.

Also so many people think we could have had a guest for MPT when clearly you can't.

Seeing both promotions were happy to call the second meeting off they should have gone with that.Many supporters would have gone with that.So thanks again B.Horley for fu**ing that one up too.Isn't it about time they got rid of her.Maybe British speedway is short of refs as well as riders.

Rant over,look forward to next week and those pesky Pirates.Hopefully we can dent their play-off chances :P.Or would it be better to see them annihilated in the play-offs :D

Oh i forgot to add,thank god for J.Auty again tonight he's great to watch at times.If he was to gate consistently he would be a bloody points machine.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 4

I'm afraid they were never interested in the scoreline when they were riding for Lynn,so why should they now.The only thing they were interested in were themselves.

Can't believe so many people blame Buster about the situation tonight.He didn't mean to injure 3 riders.In fact i blame Barbara Horley for Porsing's injury as Howarth clearly jumped the start and then bend 3 he gets injured.

Also so many people think we could have had a guest for MPT when clearly you can't.

Seeing both promotions were happy to call the second meeting off they should have gone with that.Many supporters would have gone with that.So thanks again B.Horley for fu**ing that one up too.Isn't it about time they got rid of her.Maybe British speedway is short of refs as well as riders.

Rant over,look forward to next week and those pesky Pirates.Hopefully we can dent their play-off chances :P.Or would it be better to see them annihilated in the play-offs :D

Oh i forgot to add,thank god for J.Auty again tonight he's great to watch at times.If he was to gate consistently he would be a bloody points machine.

Either will do me thanks. :D

• Like 1

Was there any announcement on who Kings Lynn ride against next Thursday. Confusion over whether it's Poole Or Rye House or maybe another double header.

Announced at Rye House tonight that they will be the 2nd half of a double header.

• Like 1

Announced at Rye House tonight that they will be the 2nd half of a double header.

Now that could be good.If Lynn still have injuries we could use a guest from Rye and then Poole.And they would be sure to try their hardest to help Lynn beat the opposition what with Rye and Poole both gunning for 4th spot.

I can't believe that some of you are looking to blame the ref! It's the refs job to make sure that matches are run according to the rules,

But yet she was happy for both promotions to call a halt at heat 10.So she would allow them to make that decision but she wouldn't allow them to call the 2nd meeting off.

Why is it Chapman fault that 3 riders got hurt and could not ride in the second match ..ive seen loads of teams have rr and run double headers ..just back luck .any team that have a double header and have 3 riders pulled out are going to be trouble .Not sure I get the link to why Holder and Batchelor would be laughing unless it's out of spite .

• Like 6

But yet she was happy for both promotions to call a halt at heat 10.So she would allow them to make that decision but she wouldn't allow them to call the 2nd meeting off.

Perhaps because the rules allowed it? The ref would have had a rulebook to follow... unlike the make it up as you go along promoters

Don't see how you can blame Buster for the amount of injuries in one meeting. Kings Lynn have been massively unfortunate with injuries tonight, could've easily been Wolves in that position. Not sure how the referee can start the 2nd meeting with one team with 4 riders. Maybe Kings Lynn would get a punishment for an abandonment

but at least the fans would've got a decent refund back.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 5

Hope the racing was good, else it would have been a fairly depressing night to be a Stars fan.

Well do one then.Why come on here

I believe you are connected with the club, and if so then you need to understand that fans have a right to be annoyed and upset and therefore you should get off your keyboard and back off. Does your employer no favours.

• Like 2