Swindon - Somerset 24/8/17

This man did say Poole could hold 7k so numbers isn't his strong point

What would you say his strong point is ? Lol.answers on a postage stamp
  • Like 2

14 wins in a row!!

Well done Swindon. ..

But let's be honest...

Who really gives a toss?...

What should be greeted as a tremendous achievement will never be seen as such because frankly who cares which select teams beat other select teams?

It's all sadly utter nonsense....

Still, no doubt we will now move on to even more of the same nonsense on an almost nightly basis as we reach the end of the season...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 6

14 wins in a row!!

Well done Swindon. ..

But let's be honest...

Who really gives a toss?...

What should be greeted as a tremendous achievement will never be seen as such because frankly who cares which select teams beat other select teams?

It's all sadly utter nonsense....

Still, no doubt we will now move on to even more of the same nonsense on an almost nightly basis as we reach the end of the season...

you can only beat what's in front of you,frankly that was not much tonight,three or four of our own riders seem to be having a bad time at the moment to.

Won again but tonight showed that speedway in Britain is in real trouble all the Somerset riders tried put on a show.Was a ok night but all i want is teams with a regular 1/7 who turn up everyweek not to much to ask.Swindon missing Zak that could really cost us i hope not but a special mention to Doolan tonight was great value can still gate like a longdog.

• Like 1

Hougaard 1+1.... is he really that poor or is he lowering his average? Shocking.

• Like 1

Crowd not like Monday, but a usual Thursday crowd, in otherwords, rubbish :rofl::t:

What would you say his strong point is ? Lol.answers on a postage stamp

You don't have a strong point, do you Orion.. :t:

Crowd not like Monday, but a usual Thursday crowd, in otherwords, rubbish :rofl::t:

jealousy is such a horrible trait don't you think!!

I see some Poole fans have come back now you have won a couple!

Good to see KK doing well.....just needed a manager who could motivate him I guess

• Like 3

Hougaard 1+1.... is he really that poor or is he lowering his average? Shocking.

Updates stated he was "miles" behind. Looked promising at the start of the season but since his injury , poor. One first place in his last four home meetings. In fairness to him all the top four are struggling for points.

wow Sherlock, do you think the crowd would have been near enough the same last night after the £5 incentive on Monday..

To be fair, for a match against the Somerset Select (and their guests rode far better than Lawson & Paddy did) it wasn't a bad meeting.

The crowd was down on Monday which was to be expected Starman (even a blind man would have seen this) but it was pretty decent considering.

and to say it was rubbish makes you a total :icon_smile_clown: jealousy is hard pill to swallow for you as we can all see.

Still, we get a good chuckle every day :rofl::rofl:

• Like 4

I believe that rubbish is the sort of word you use when your team gets tonked on 5 consecutive occasions at home... Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

wow Sherlock, do you think the crowd would have been near enough the same last night after the £5 incentive on Monday..

To be fair, for a match against the Somerset Select (and their guests rode far better than Lawson & Paddy did) it wasn't a bad meeting.

The crowd was down on Monday which was to be expected Starman (even a blind man would have seen this) but it was pretty decent considering.

and to say it was rubbish makes you a total :icon_smile_clown: jealousy is hard pill to swallow for you as we can all see.

It was a good attendance last night which surprised me since we have two meetings next week and with all the guests riding.

The meeting itself was very one sided and it was even obvious that Jason was not even trying to win a race after his first two wins and avoiding aggravating his injuries as the rest of the team was doing so well.

While BWD is injured it is a pity we cannot book K Doolan as his average is slightly higher. Kevin scoring 12+1 was a good guest for Somerset.

There were a few good races during the meeting and the Robins all put in good scores. It was a pity that E Kennett had a couple of EFs while he was in a good position as both he, A Summers and K Doolan put in decent performances.

• Like 1

While BWD is injured it is a pity we cannot book K Doolan as his average is slightly higher. Kevin scoring 12+1 was a good guest for Somerset.

Doolan would fit for BWD if you're allowed +5% for a reserve like a team member; otherwise Kyle Newman if fit & not riding for Ipswich or try Douglas, Pickering or Campton.

Or Auty, always tries hard.

Edited by DC2

Starman really doesn't help himself does he?

Why should i.

I expected 7/800 but the crowd was half decent for a person to shell out 47 pound just for themselves for the three meetings is quite a ask.I would love to have a home meeting everyweek i have really enjoyed the busy spell roll on Monday i hope the Pole rides for Leicester??? probably not.