British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ch 24-8-17 @7-30

Is the lesser-spotted-Holder riding tonight?

All the best

Rob

I'll believe it when I see it but allegedly yes, the Massif will be ready with boo horns if he does appear.

Just left the hotel, me and Olivia had a lie-in.

A stroll now before getting to the track.

Anybody know when gates open?

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan
  • Like 1

end!

Michael clearly has nothing else in his life, apart from his right hand that he dresses up in lipstick and a keyboard.

Someone best tell Olivia that her boyfriend is a bit of a player..chatting up other women on line, pretty cringy

• Like 1

Probably been in his spank bank thinking about Jack Holder.

And yet again he reeled you all in on his first cast :D

I was going to say it's about time everyone did what most Panthers fans do and just ignore the idiot

• Like 1

You are turning into a regular now.

Only coz kids go Free and both mine want to go along, atmosphere was good last week so enjoyed that altho the racing wasn't that great

I'll be a play off snob tho regardless 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Hoping for a home win tonight, Mason should cover what Justin would have scored and hopefully the r/r rides will get what Kyle may have scored. You can never tell with the Panthers what you will get, though Wilson-Dean is a miss, Starke has been good and bad in the past, Holder and Ostergaard tend to have a few good races and a few bad, looking forward to seeing Holder as I suspect this will be his last season in Panthers colours. Harris is always entertaining, whilst Sarj is an improvement on Lambert even though he looks a shadow of last season's witch. So if all the positive Panthers turn up it could be close if not it maybe down to Harris to limit the damage.

Hoping for a home win tonight, Mason should cover what Justin would have scored and hopefully the r/r rides will get what Kyle may have scored. You can never tell with the Panthers what you will get, though Wilson-Dean is a miss, Starke has been good and bad in the past, Holder and Ostergaard tend to have a few good races and a few bad, looking forward to seeing Holder as I suspect this will be his last season in Panthers colours. Harris is always entertaining, whilst Sarj is an improvement on Lambert even though he looks a shadow of last season's witch. So if all the positive Panthers turn up it could be close if not it maybe down to Harris to limit the damage.

Its rr for justin and campton for newman

You sure that isn't normal??

God knows. Not impressed. Racing is poor but we aren't helping that as we are about a million miles behind from the gate

The bloke on the mic has a boring voice, that don't help, then on some of the back straight you can't hear him anyway, which some would say is a bonus, and there are a reasonable amount of fans thet don't like much noise, as it ruins their concentration on their knitting.

• Like 1

Ully really needs to retire his flymo engines. A junior would be quicker on this performance