British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Iversen,Lambert,Jorgensen,Wozniak,Palm Toft Auty,Rose.

Do like that Sidney, but doubts whether points limit will allow it. :t:

• Like 1

Iversen,Lambert,Jorgensen,Wozniak,Palm Toft Auty,Rose.

43.12 with that team,not bad.I'm calculating Iversen's 9.04 into that without any conversion.

Guess we will find out the points limit in a couple of months.Then we can all start scribbling our preferred teams down.

Edited by tellboy

43.12 with that team,not bad.I'm calculating Iversen's 9.04 into that without any conversion.

Guess we will find out the points limit in a couple of months.Then we can all start scribbling our preferred teams down.

What line up would attract you "tellboy"???

What line up would attract you "tellboy"???

Any winning one would be nice :D.

I actually like yours,but think i would have Kerr in the team instead of Rose.

Any winning one would be nice :D.

I actually like yours,but think i would have Kerr in the team instead of Rose.

Not saying Rose is better than Kerr, But Rose didn't desert us for greener pastures when the Stars fixtures clashed with the Witches...

Not saying Rose is better than Kerr, But Rose didn't desert us for greener pastures when the Stars fixtures clashed with the Witches...

Are you serious?

Don't think you could blame Kerr for that.

Rose is a rider i like, liked him at Swindon he coped well in the main body of the team whoever they choose between Rose,Auty,Kerr,Palm Toft the reserves will be strong all year.

Are you serious?

Deadly serious !!! When you think back, Kerr had just recovered from a nearly fatal accident , whenst Lynn supporter dug really deep many times, to help him in his hour of need. Nothing was too much trouble to help a Stars asset.

The Club at that time were in limbo about their race night. Eventually they decided to go with Thursdays instead of Wednesdays, to help NKI, miss with clashes with his Danish club.

This created a problem for Kerr who then had to choose between Ipswich or the team who had looked after him. He could have dropped Ipswich and rode for another Premier league side, but he elected to drop Lynn instead and ride for Witches. The fact, Lynn were in desperate need of a strong Reserve meant nothing to him. Later, that same off season, he actually signed for Lakeside as well, a Friday club, in competition with the Stars....

Ironically, Ipswich dropped him by mid season, putting the reason he left into prospective.... He then went to join another Premier side, one that didn't clash with either, Wed or Thurs... Had he appreciated the Club for what they had done for him, or his value to the team, probably, he would have still been riding for the Stars for a good few years....

Deadly serious !!! When you think back, Kerr had just recovered from a nearly fatal accident , whenst Lynn supporter dug really deep many times, to help him in his hour of need. Nothing was too much trouble to help a Stars asset.

The Club at that time were in limbo about their race night. Eventually they decided to go with Thursdays instead of Wednesdays, to help NKI, miss with clashes with his Danish club.

This created a problem for Kerr who then had to choose between Ipswich or the team who had looked after him. He could have dropped Ipswich and rode for another Premier league side, but he elected to drop Lynn instead and ride for Witches. The fact, Lynn were in desperate need of a strong Reserve meant nothing to him. Later, that same off season, he actually signed for Lakeside as well, a Friday club, in competition with the Stars....

Ironically, Ipswich dropped him by mid season, putting the reason he left into prospective.... He then went to join another Premier side, one that didn't clash with either, Wed or Thurs... Had he appreciated the Club for what they had done for him, or his value to the team, probably, he would have still been riding for the Stars for a good few years....

and you're sure it was his decision are you ....

• Like 1

The way I remember it Lynn were the ones pissing about changing the race nights, for what turned out to be for no reason whatsoever as we ended up riding again on Wednesdays and it actually hindered our season last year. I don't blame Kerr at all.
  • Like 1

I hope Lynn will have Lambo next season.Some fans(not Lynn) have him in a not so good light.

Look at this.....

Lambo age 19 Lynn No.1 ave 7.36

Ellis age 21.. mixed 5.56

Bewley age 17 4.71 at reserve

N Grieves age 19 2.94 at reserve

J.Bates age 21 5.52 most at reserve.

J Shanes age 20 2.95 at reserve

Only Bewley might match him

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

I hope Lynn will have Lambo next season.Some fans(not Lynn) have him in a not so good light.

Look at this.....

Lambo age 19 Lynn No.1 ave 7.36

Ellis age 21.. mixed 5.56

Bewley age 17 4.71 at reserve

N Grieves age 19 2.94 at reserve

J.Bates age 21 5.52 most at reserve.

J Shanes age 20 2.95 at reserve

Only Bewley might match him

In all due respect, the only comparison those riders have in common is their age. When it comes to ability, Lambert is in a different league.

Them fans, you mention, probably are the ones who went to the NSS to see Robert represent our team last weekend, but he couldn't be bothered to go. :icon_smile_clown: