British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

Not so easy when you don't get all afternoon to practice on the track your racing on in the evening ;)

Did ok this morning without a practice

Superb meeting - and fair play to the Rye House track guys.

In case some people haven't noticed, the past few days have been scorching hot. However, the place wasn't drenched in water; and at the same time, there weren't clouds of dust. Despite Tatum's ridiculous screwdriver test, and his not too complimentary words about Rye's track, there was some excellent racing. Clearly, they kept that idiot Ronnie Russell out of the way (Swindon seems an utter gaters bore-fest these days).

Some excellent overtaking - particularly by the Rye House guys. But what was most noticeable, was how The Rockets never gave up even whilst behind opponents; they were truly racing to the chequered flag in every heat.

The only annoying part of the evening was hearing Tatum and Pearson forever bleating on and on and on about Poole having ridden this Morning. So what? Speedway riders have often doubled up on Bank Holidays; and considering they generally spend around 5 months each year sitting on their arses, big deal if occasionally they have 2 meetings in one day. The likes of Barry Thomas years ago would do two meetings; then be up early the following morning asphalting!

Well done Rye House!

• Like 8

you have had a lot of off nights this season

Yeh give somebody else a chance for a bit of glory. we've had our share down the years..

Edited by Starman2006

Really enjoying the bitterness towards KK frok Poole.. it must be hard to see a rider you couldnt motivate look so happy and riding well

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of small tracks, but enjoyed this meeting.

Very solid from the Rockets.Good to see the fallers are ok as well.

That Krzysztof bloke looks a steal on a 5.5.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Really enjoying the bitterness towards KK frok Poole.. it must be hard to see a rider you couldnt motivate look so happy and riding well

He didn't want to be at poole for whatever reason..

I'm not a fan of small tracks, but enjoyed this meeting.

Very solid from the Rockets.Good to see the fallers are ok as well.

Good umbiased post that.

YOU should try it

I do, you and serveral others just read what you want to read... Sadly.

Edited by Starman2006

Kurtz riding at Somerset as has equipment in Poland already. Holder has to drive out to Poland in his van Friday.

Not good enough from Holder. Should've had it sorted as this is a big meeting for us.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

I do, you and serveral others just read what you want to read... Sadly.

Reality check for starxxxx

Most people pizz them self reading the crap you come up with. It's a forum for debate not your version that includes sticky stuff

• Like 1

Kk seemed to be enjoying himself laughing and joking with team mates

Funny since kasprzak left we have won our last 3 home matches

• Like 1

Tonight is the first time I've been to RH for some 4 year what I difference the new Promoters have spent a lot of money, it was Brilliant so many racing lines inside outside everywhere, really good racing, I was not supporting any team but couldn't help but think how bad Poole was,

Anyway congrats to everyone at RH you are doing a excellent job

• Like 3