British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

BV match is rearranged so Harris is due to ride for Peterborough. Also Newcastle have Steve Worrall riding in that meeting with King guesting for him at BV. Robbo rides at BV for Rye I believe.

honestly confused as you.

King is guesting for Robert Lambert at Eoes v Panthers that evening according to Peterborough website!

• Like 1

Dont say that you will have them up in arms!!

To me its the same as Wenger at Arsenal

Arsene Wenger been at Arsenal a number of seasons, very successful at the start. Now he has lost touch with what is needed and has lost the respect of his team. He should have gone on a high at the end of last season.

Middlo has been at Poole for a long time, maybe its time for a change

Arsene Wenger been at Arsenal a number of seasons, very successful at the start. Now he has lost touch with what is needed and has lost the respect of his team. He should have gone on a high at the end of last season.

Wenger has more of a say about who's in the team than Middlo does!!

Edit - for example, no way would KK have been here at the start would have been Chris Holder if up to Middlo!

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

yes i agree but neil has won more league titles than wenger :t:

Wenger has more of a say about who's in the team than Middlo does!!

Edit - for example, no way would KK have been here at the start would have been Chris Holder if up to Middlo!

Correct............but he has lost the support of the team. Lets be honest Pooles handling of KK was poor

Correct............but he has lost the support of the team. Lets be honest Pooles handling of KK was poor

I'm not sure he's lost the support of the team, one of them lives with him doesn't he??! And I'm not near the pits when i come to any home meetings, so not sure. However I agree ranting on twitter at beginning of the season not the best thing to do! Edited by lisa-colette

Gavin you talk utter rubbish, riders past and present have the utmost respect for middlo, and how kk treated us Poole fans, no one will ever forgive him for that

yes i agree but neil has won more league titles than wenger :t:

No one will do better than Middleditch at Poole , this year has been a hard year but they are still in the mix.They have a nucleus of a young team next year and i bet Middlo has the backing of 90 per cent of there fans i hope so anyway a decent chap for me and as a rider/manager his CV looks pretty good.😀 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

No one will do better than Middleditch at Poole , this year has been a hard year but they are still in the mix.They have a nucleus of a young team next year and i bet Middlo has the backing of 90 per cent of there fans i hope so anyway a decent chap for me and as a rider/manager his CV looks pretty good.

Well said Sidney. Very few Poole fans would want to see Middlo step down. Has a superb record second to none, and can only work with the riders he is given.

I spoke to him yesterday and said to him we are not going to win it this year. Believe me, he believes Poole can still be champions this season. It ain't over till its over and you never know what might happen in a playoff. A rider has a blinder. A rider has a bad meeting or there's an injury and the whole tie can swing. Got to be in it to win it though.

No one will do better than Middleditch at Poole , this year has been a hard year but they are still in the mix.They have a nucleus of a young team next year and i bet Middlo has the backing of 90 per cent of there fans i hope so anyway a decent chap for me and as a rider/manager his CV looks pretty good.

If you met him personally that would be confirmed to you. Good bloke good team manager. And yes he will raise his voice if he needs to

Edited by Starman2006

Difference is Middlo can actually manage a team when tempers are high. KK ruined the team this year with his attitude.

Middlo didn't want KK right from the start and KK knew that and that's why I think he couldn't be bothered to try.

No he hasn't. KK should have gone weeks earlier..

There's only one manager that gets anywhere near middlo and that's rosco, he would be my choice to take over if middlo stepped down, he shares the same passion for his team