British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 27/08/17 7:30pm Champ

Hi worky fans you have 13 fixtures left 3 are not in BSPA fixtures does anyone no what the missing 3 fixtures are

According to the latest programme it's, Home/Away v Newcastle and home fixtures v Glasgow and Peterborough!! :t:

Thanks Lord Lucan Peterborough have a double header on 10th Sept so it's just h and a Newcastle and Glasgow

Hi worky fans you have 13 fixtures left 3 are not in BSPA fixtures does anyone no what the missing 3 fixtures are

ask the away teams that are due at workington they will know before the home fans of workington

Interesting to see how Berwick go tonight, having won the last three at home that must help with confidence but they haven't done all that well in away meetings at all this season. Workington is relatively similar to Shielfield so if they are going to do well tonight could be the night.

berwick is about the same , but workington track is level , where as bandits track goes down hill one side and up hill on the other side .

berwick is about the same , but workington track is level , where as bandits track goes down hill one side and up hill on the other side .

The technical term is banking :-)

Sad to hear the small crowd tonight. Things seem to have gone stale for Workington. Thought having Craig Cook would have brought a few fans back.

so there is banking on the straights ?

craig did put a few on the gate , but i seems the promotion are unwilling to try and move certain riders around the team slots (2,3,4,5,)

heat 14 is very weak home or away .

and dont get me going on sarj .my rotting veg could do better !

Apparently Sargeant packed his bikes after ht14 and left the building. Allegedly stating " I've done my thumb again.

Time will tell!!!!

nice to see 5 off the workington team +1 guest looking more like racers tonight than the last few weeks

some good racing tonight from both teams riders from both teams coming from the back to win races

this is more like a speedway meeting than what weve been getting

as for the 6th member of the comets team well all i can say is i hope he never gets a ride anywhere ever agin after going public saying he is keeping his average down for next year and making it obvious hes not interested while out on track no one should ever employ him again

Apparently Sargeant packed his bikes after ht14 and left the building. Allegedly stating " I've done my thumb again.

Time will tell!!!!

Done my thumb !!! He needs to get his thumb out of his A***, useless sod ...that was disgraceful tonight from him , let's hope he has packed his bikes up and doesn't return , Jackson grow a pair mate and tell him to make sure his sore thumb lasts to October

Time will tell!!!!

i hope so

at least we can use a guest even if that guest dosnt score it will stop most of us paying fans the heartache of seeing someone waring a comets bib thats such a embarssment as that

that,s the trouble,the management aint got the bottle to change for the better.Ian Thomas would be ashamed of what is going on at derwent park

Hodgy did say at the end of the meeting that both Mason and James had took heavy falls at Berwick on Saturday night, I do not believe James is riding to his full potential and it will not be easy for him financially to be scoring very little.

No one likes to see the team struggle but hurling abuse at riders does not help anyone.

Great to see Thomas Jorgensen flying around Derwent Park, and was well supported by Proctor and Cook.

Matt is riding a little better of late but still not where he was at the start of the season, hope he is soon knocking in the big points again.

• Like 1

Hodgy did say at the end of the meeting that both Mason and James had took heavy falls at Berwick on Saturday night, I do not believe James is riding to his full potential and it will not be easy for him financially to be scoring very little.

No one likes to see the team struggle but hurling abuse at riders does not help anyone.

Great to see Thomas Jorgensen flying around Derwent Park, and was well supported by Proctor and Cook.

Matt is riding a little better of late but still not where he was at the start of the season, hope he is soon knocking in the big points again.

Both Mason Campton (heat 1, later withdrew from meeting) and James Sarjeant (heat 8, came off going down the home straight at high speed) had bad falls on Saturday night. Not surprised if either one was affected for Sunday night. Sarjeant's especially, probably the worst place to fall, going high speed on the straight.