British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Wolves. V. Belle Vue. 28/8/17. 6pm

Bewley's injury the difference between a point and 0 points tonight but hey ho... Need to try get a little home momentum now on Weds and Fri heading in to the playoffs...

So yet more riders missing meetings thanks to the horror track. Horrific place, just horrific.

Fish fish nibble nibble

• Like 3

Bewley's injury the difference between a point and 0 points tonight but hey ho... Need to try get a little home momentum now on Weds and Fri heading in to the playoffs...

Makes zero difference, both Wolves and Belle Vue in the play-offs.

So yet more riders missing meetings thanks to the horror track. Horrific place, just horrific.

Come on Fred, surely you can do better than that, repetive and boring, where's your originality.Get with the program man

😀😁😂

• Like 1

Are you saying he rode in heat 14 passing Riss to get a point for his team and he was injured.

Are you saying he rode in heat 14 passing Riss to get a point for his team and he was injured.

Yes he was. He got injured in heat 8 passing Greaves when he almost fell. He was seen by the medics and was limping heavily in the pits, it looked like a groin or leg injury. He missed his next two rides but then came out to replace Smith in heat 14. He passed Riss to get a point in that race but was obviously in pain after the race and withdrew from the Colts meeting against Cradley.

We just have to hope he will be OK for Wednesday, he is irreplaceable at the NSS.

Wolves deserved their win but we probably would have got a point if Bewley had been able to take all of his rides.

Lindgren was outstanding although Cook was right with him throughout heat 15. Bjerre apart, who was struggling on borrowed equipment, this was an encouraging performance from the Aces top 4 and Bewley. Some are writing us off but if Fricke returns and Bjerre's recent poor performance is down to machinery we might not win the final but we certainly won't be a pushover for anyone.

Edited by Aces51

Yes he was. He got injured in heat 8 passing Greaves when he almost fell. He was seen by the medics and was limping heavily in the pits, it looked like a groin or leg injury. He missed his next two rides but then came out to replace Smith in heat 14.

So at least it was clear it was rider error.

Much the same with Shuttleworth.

Horror track LMFAO :wink:

So at least it was clear it was rider error.

Much the same with Shuttleworth.

Horror track LMFAO :wink:

I don't think it had anything to do with Bewley's injury but there were problems with bends 3 and 4 in the earlier part of the meeting. Masters and Riss amongst others had problems getting round.

Horror track. Meaningless qualifier for the knock out cup. Snide jibe at multi FBer Steve BrumBrumBrum. Did I mention wobblers on this horror track?

How am I doing?

• Like 3

Horror track. Meaningless qualifier for the knock out cup. Snide jibe at multi FBer Steve BrumBrumBrum. Did I mention wobblers on this horror track?

How am I doing?

A good impression of you know you! I think you forgot the you tube link!

Well done to the Wolves for getting both meetings done in just over 3 and half hours despite a few falls and call backs. Track grading about every 4 heats. Organised and professional. Never thought id say that about speedway

• Like 2

I wonder how many were there last night, seemed like a very good crowd anyway.

Edited by Perton Wolf

Problem with a bigger than normal crowd is the inability of the current road network to cope!

It needed someone down at the East Park comer to say the car park was full.

Yes he was. He got injured in heat 8 passing Greaves when he almost fell. He was seen by the medics and was limping heavily in the pits, it looked like a groin or leg injury. He missed his next two rides but then came out to replace Smith in heat 14. He passed Riss to get a point in that race but was obviously in pain after the race and withdrew from the Colts meeting against Cradley.

We just have to hope he will be OK for Wednesday, he is irreplaceable at the NSS.

Wolves deserved their win but we probably would have got a point if Bewley had been able to take all of his rides.

Lindgren was outstanding although Cook was right with him throughout heat 15. Bjerre apart, who was struggling on borrowed equipment, this was an encouraging performance from the Aces top 4 and Bewley. Some are writing us off but if Fricke returns and Bjerre's recent poor performance is down to machinery we might not win the final but we certainly won't be a pushover for anyone.

Blimey that was commitment from young Bewley then well done to him, some riders refuse to ride when they are not injured!

How am I doing?

:rofl: :rofl:

Blimey that was commitment from young Bewley then well done to him, some riders refuse to ride when they are not injured!

According to Jack Smith on Facebook Dan has "pulled his groin and couldn't move his leg"

I said previously, we will struggle if Dan isn't fit to ride tomorrow against Rye House, nobody on a similar average to adequately replace him and whoever it is or, Smith, would also have to take one of Fricke's rides. I bet Poole fans will be hoping Dan will be ok.

Edited by Aces51