British Speedway Forum
spin king

Clash Of The Tigers, Sheffield V Glasgow Thursday 31st August

funny how some glasgow fans were claiming that masons transfer was the best k10 they had ever done , selling him to workington .

so it looks like the best k10 profit workington may make by selling him back to you .

now who are the best wheeler dealers between glasgow and workington .+ bewley coming the other way to join cook in 2018 .

Most amusing. Could get a job as warm up act for Alex Salmond's comedy show.

funny how some glasgow fans were claiming that masons transfer was the best k10 they had ever done , selling him to workington .so it looks like the best k10 profit workington may make by selling him back to you .now who are the best wheeler dealers between glasgow and workington .+ bewley coming the other way to join cook in 2018 .

You would get good odds on Cook being at Workington in 2018,

funny how some glasgow fans were claiming that masons transfer was the best k10 they had ever done , selling him to workington .

so it looks like the best k10 profit workington may make by selling him back to you .

now who are the best wheeler dealers between glasgow and workington .+ bewley coming the other way to join cook in 2018 .

Did Workington really pay £10K for Mason.

You were robbed, and the Glasgow owners and Promotion must have been laugh all the way to the bank.

The owners at Glasgow might be rich and pumping loads of money into the club, but I doubt that they would be that stupid to pay back the £10k they took buying back Mason.

Rich yes

Stupid not

Did Workington really pay £10K for Mason.

You were robbed, and the Glasgow owners and Promotion must have been laugh all the way to the bank.

The owners at Glasgow might be rich and pumping loads of money into the club, but I doubt that they would be that stupid to pay back the £10k they took buying back Mason.

Rich yes

Stupid not

You could probably take a zero of the end of the transfer figure.!

You would get good odds on Cook being at Workington in 2018,

You would get good odds anyone being at Workington in 2018 😢

You would get good odds anyone being at Workington in 2018

Reports regarding crowd numbers is rather depressing ,I really like the racing at Workington on my visits sad to see it not being supported better,but I think we all know the state the sport is in.Hopefully they will be around next season.
  • Like 1

Maybe with the likes of Bickley shuttleworth Blacklock being local lads and a few others up north if they dropped to Nl would the crowds get lower or like Eastbourne and Birmingham there crowds have gone up and running at a profit and better racing according to the fans only putting it out there

Good all round team performance from the Tigers after a slow start we turned it round again.Some good racing aswell especially heat 13 and 14.Bates and Gravesens pass on summers was excellent.Josh G gets better every week and if the C.L.R.C.was at Owlerton he would walk it.I think he might still be in with a chance at Glasgow.Kyle was awesome too.Its nice to go into heats 13 and 15 with Kyle and Josh knowing weve got a chance.Good look to the lads tomorrow but I think our unbeaten record will be severely tested.