British Speedway Forum
diamond_ren

Jason Doyle In This Weeks Speedway Star

What will Doyle do when his Polish team decide they want to rearrange one of their fixtures as they have done this season on any day of the week they choose except Tuesdays.as not to upset the Polish riders who ride in Sweden. My guess is he will toddle off back Poland when called making the set race nights he called for look ridiculous. Lets not shy away from it ,Poland will do as they like. set race nights or not and so will the top riders

Edited by New Science
  • Like 3

BUT is it an ultimatum or simply a rider stating the days on which he is available? I see it as the latter.

of course you do, don't you get fed up with arguing his case it's obvious yours is the minority opinion , surely you would be better spending your time German hating

THAT'S exactly why going to set race nights is being mooted ... and Doyle is one of the riders who wants to race here. So what's your problem?

On days when it suits him . and all the other riders can fall into line with his wishes , Doyle is offering nothing for anybodies benefit other than his own . hope we we keep multiple racenights so we can see the back of him . start sharing his wages out with British riders ,so they can have the best equipment

• Like 1

I am a big Doyle fan but for me the BL league scene needs to balance the books and if the cream

are removed then we can regroup and plan for the future.

I agree,think we have to step back and regroup for the future( if there is one). No doubt though that they will try and persuade a couple of clubs to change their race night to a selected one night in Top League and forget about the rest,which is what they always do when struggling in Top League.They might fall for it again I'm afraid. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 3

It's a bit rich from Doyle to say there are dangerous riders over here,the number of crashes he has caused in his career .

• Like 2

On days when it suits him . and all the other riders can fall into line with his wishes , Doyle is offering nothing for anybodies benefit other than his own . hope we we keep multiple racenights so we can see the back of him . start sharing his wages out with British riders ,so they can have the best equipment

I hate to break it to you, but if Doyle doesn't ride next year his wages will go to Nick Morris.

I hate to break it to you, but if Doyle doesn't ride next year his wages will go to Nick Morris.

QUITE right and another reason why averages don't work in any shape or form. Instead of selecting someone to work for you (ride) from a bunch of candidates, there might only be one whose average fits. Automatically his wage demands rocket. A five or six point rider can (and often do) finish up on a higher wage scale that a rider with a better average.

I've never heard of this before.

Could you explain how that works please?

Why don't we for once listen to the fans and do what suits them and not the bloody riders?!

Frankly, I'd ban GP riders and increase work permit guidelines so you need to have a 9 point Championship or an 8 point Premiership average.

Edited by SCB

Why don't we for once listen to the fans and do what suits them and not the bloody riders?!

Frankly, I'd ban GP riders and increase work permit guidelines so you need to have a 9 point Championship or an 8 point Premiership average.

AND how would that help?

Why should Freddie Lindgren be banned? Loyal servant to Wolves and Brittish Speedway

TRACKS will spend the same amount of money

Not all tracks have enough people attending to support riders wages.

Not all tracks have enough people attending to support riders wages.

DEPENDS what those wages are. As I have previously argued here or elsewhere, scrap averages and wages could come down if you have 10 riders available for a team place rather than just one whose average happens to fill the void.

• Like 2

That makes sense to me.

DEPENDS what those wages are. As I have previously argued here or elsewhere, scrap averages and wages could come down if you have 10 riders available for a team place rather than just one whose average happens to fill the void.

Ok.