British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Then Rosco should name him in the TeamGB lineup. If he refuses to accept riding for TeamGB he loses any benefit of being a plastic Brit.

Why? Because you want him to? Well no luck there then! :nono:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Then Rosco should name him in the TeamGB lineup. If he refuses to accept riding for TeamGB he loses any benefit of being a plastic Brit.

We have been through this numerous times, Nick wanted to ride for GB but the powers that decide these matters cocked up his request and mucked him about to the point where he said he would ride for Aus.

• Like 1

And so it begins.

Gater this or Gater that. Shovlar this or Shovlar that. Starman this or Starman that.

If it isn't that then it's.

Poole this or Poole that. Middlo this or Middlo that.

Why don't you go out for walk. You need to get out more. Sitting on your backside all day everyday on your laptop isn't good.

says the multi alias one..

that's all you do, even Brandon Bob has turned up again.. as well as Danny Smith supporting Kings Lynn..

make yer bloody mind up, wash your purple chinos and choose one will ya..

• Like 2

What benefit? I don't think there are any.

Sure,he doesn't need a visa to work in the UK, but that's nothing to do with Speedway. It's his birthright.

that's all you do, even Brandon Bob has turned up again.. as well as Danny Smith supporting Kings Lynn..

I'm none of the above.

Double Yawn!

Swindon should win the semis on aggregate and I'd be happy with that. If they get beaten - so what? It's not going to change my life! It's only speedway!

Post of the week goes to SteveO..

• Like 2

Do you realise how thick it makes you look when you keep resorting to the multi alias argument? What you're actually saying is "I don't have the intellectual capability to respond to your post, so I'm going to change the subject". It's the equivalent of somebody calling you out in real life, and you responding with "well... your mums fat".

Isn't it funny that all the people you don't like, don't agree with or don't have the mental capacity to debate with are all KKS? In fact there are more of you accusing others of being KKS than there are people actually being accused of being KKS. Surely if you were KKS, you'd want to accuse other people of being KKS to deflect the attention away from yourself? So by that logic, one of the many posters constantly accusing other people of being multi-aliased posters is probably the multi-aliased poster themselves? Wow. So is that you then KKS? Why don't you go back to your other profile multi aliased one.

Edited by BurntFaceMan

Do you realise how thick it makes you look when you keep resorting to the multi alias argument? What you're actually saying is "I don't have the intellectual capability to respond to your post, so I'm going to change the subject". It's the equivalent of somebody calling you out in real life, and you responding with "well... your mums fat".

Isn't it funny that all the people you don't like, don't agree with or don't have the mental capacity to debate with are all KKS? In fact there are more of you accusing others of being KKS than there are people actually being accused of being KKS. Surely if you were KKS, you'd want to accuse other people of being KKS to deflect the attention away from yourself? So by that logic, one of the many posters constantly accusing other people of being multi-aliased posters is probably the multi-aliased poster themselves? Wow. So is that you then KKS? Why don't you go back to your other profile multi aliased one.

Those that protest too much........KKS.......

• Like 1

Swindon are definitely the favourites despite what Grachan and Gavan say. Remind me again how many times we have beaten Swindon this season? Oh, wait.....yeah, none! And we're the favourites? Too funny!

They are...But with the bad form of Bellego I think it's pretty close over the 2 legs.

It's actually the thickness of your reply which stands out so much.

what's the matter, did i miss BurntFaceMan off the list...

If you think that one person who keeps talking and replying to themselves in a lot of these threads is the way forward... you carry on.

For me, serious help is needed.

I'll talk shop with anybody but it is very difficult to engage with a few on here because of that very reason.

Now back on thread as i feel the final score will be a Poole win by 6.

Poole hitting a bit of momentum lately which will swing it their way.

Will 6 be enough.. :o

p.s I'm Spartacus :D:D

• Like 1

I think it will be a home side win in both legs.Just depends by how much.I wouldn't bet on the winner over 2 legs.