British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

He really should have refused. Swindon could have got another guest. Or more than likely BWD would have ridden. Does Kyle no favours at all, especially in the long term.

lol please just stop i cant take much more.

It will do Kyle no favours to ride tonight are you for real??

Goes out and get bucket loads of points..........earns a good pay packet and puts himself in the shop window for next season.maybe to join a club that will treat him better than Poole did.

Again please answer the following question:

If you thought BWD was better than Starke, then why are you worried that BWD is replaced by Newman, who quite clearly isnt as good as Starke???

In your eyes and your own words on here, Swindon are weakened by this change...................advantage Poole

He could of refused to ride.

Yes he could, but Swindon would still be accused of cheating if it was a different rider coming in, the fact its Kyle has got everyone's hackles up, I was looking forward to tonight, but this stroke gets pulled by a team every year come play off time, tbh I couldn't care less who wins this now.

I'm 10000000000000000% sure BWD would have made an incredible recovery if Newman would've said no.

Im pretty sure Dakota North could have ridden as well...................such short memories lol

Swindon are a bunch of effing cheats. BWD rode well yesterday, didn't pull out of his races and even beat Cook.

Pure cheating from Rosco and Swindon to get a bigger advantage, even though they had one anyway.

Shame on them.

Hypocrite.

• Like 1

please im crying. my heart bleeds.

please again i will ask you and shovlar just to keep on posting because it so funny watching you both implode.

I seem to remember when Kyle was sacked for Starke you and Shovvy told us all how good Starke would be.

Now your running scared.....Starke should beat Newman tonight.

If Newman rides and scores well then it shows how badly Matt Ford got it wrong

YAWN!

I wonder if Kyle has been offered a team place by the Robins for 2018?

Saw how Adam Ellis has progressed and thought 'I'll have some of that'?

• Like 2

my view is that poole supporters should support the promoters judgement and his decisions he replaced kyle with what he considered the better option,i am totally looking forward to the races between kn and ps (they are both very committed racers and they must ride safely good luck to both of them)

• Like 2

I wonder if Kyle has been offered a team place by the Robins for 2018?

Saw how Adam Ellis has progressed and thought 'I'll have some of that'?

Maybe he has. One things certain and that is he won't be getting his usual reception at Poole this evening. A shame.

Im pretty sure Dakota North could have ridden as well...................such short memories lol

Is that the same Dakota North who hasn't ridden since for the same reason why he never rode that night?

lol please just stop i cant take much more.

It will do Kyle no favours to ride tonight are you for real??

Goes out and get bucket loads of points..........earns a good pay packet and puts himself in the shop window for next season.maybe to join a club that will treat him better than Poole did.

Again please answer the following question:

If you thought BWD was better than Starke, then why are you worried that BWD is replaced by Newman, who quite clearly isnt as good as Starke???

In your eyes and your own words on here, Swindon are weakened by this change...................advantage Poole

Years and years we have stuck by him. Injury after injury. This year was a one off.

No decent club would sign Newman apart from us. That's why he is riding for Leicester.

Newman is better than Starke when both riders are on form.

If it wasn't for us then Newman would've been another Simon Lambert.

Also Newman needs to remember those times when Poole fans paid him money for bike reasons.

I doubt that many people believe that BWD is unfit to ride after the comments on his website and his performance yesterday but it is hardly fitting for Poole supporters to try to take the moral high ground with their history.

However, two wrongs do not make a right and all this sort of behaviour does is to further damage the credibility of the play offs and the sport.

• Like 4

Maybe he has. One things certain and that is he won't be getting his usual reception at Poole this evening. A shame.

MF and Middlo better not sign him for 2018 if he has a good one tonight.

Would rather we sign a NL fatty who cant turn a bike.

I couldn't support a man who in the biggest meeting of the season rode against us for a few hundred quid.

Well whichever way you look at it there should be quite an atmosphere at Wimborne Rd tonight. Personally I think Poole will win this by 8-10 points. With Kurtz back in the side it's steadied the ship and probably been a welcome relief for Andersen who may have been hampered by having to be the main point scorer in his absence.

Poole have nothing to lose tonight and they an just go out and ride.

• Like 1

I don't really have any issue with Kyle riding tonight - just not sure why Rosco waited til today to announce it?! He could have simply announced it last Monday when he chose Poole in the first place

• Like 1

Wow, this thread took a busy turn, some desperation in these Pirate posts!

Think we'd be stronger with BWD in personally, but if he's not fit enough to take 5 rides (as was the case yesterday at Peterborough) then Newman is as good a replacement as we could have got.

Bearing in mind BWD has achieved a higher average than Kyle whilst racing at 3&4 all season, some of the comments really are laughable. Brightens up a grey afternoon!

• Like 1