British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Newman knows that its a farce as well yet he's more than happy to play his part.

Why don't you revert back to supporting PBoro - you then might not get so worked up and might even look less of a tw@t :t:

• Like 1

Funny how it is only Swindon fans buying this, even anti-Poole fans can see through it!

The fans that see through it are the same ones that have seen through it the past two years when Poole did it.

Yet you lot couldn't see through it then. Hypocrites the lot of you.

The sport is the real loser.

• Like 2

Funny how it is only Swindon fans buying this, even anti-Poole fans can see through it!

Not true ;)

• Like 1

What's to buy? What evidence do you have?

The problem is that the people of Poole are judging the Swindon management by their own ridiculously low standards.

Great...isn't it. 👍

Edited by theblueboy

Interestingly I have discovered Kyle was booked for tonight by Rosco.............last week. So it made no difference howBWD rode last night.

The truth is out there.

Wow, forward planning to cover an injured rider - genius from the Mighty Rosco!!

• Like 2

Where have I said I believe it, just making points based on loss in income, what Brad has said. I will add that If he can't hold the bike properly then he's potentially endangering other riders.

Anyway, roll on the meeting! Certainly spiced it up a tad. Had it not been Newman I don't think much will have been said.

I don't understand the hysteria from the Poole fans; as a Swindon fan I'd prefer BWD in the team as I think he'd do a better job than Newman. But why the fuss about Newman coming in? Do Poole fans automatically assume he'll score far more than BWD? His average doesn't suggest it and besides Poole sacked him for not being good enough so what's the problem?

I don't think it will make much difference.

If Newman scores badly tonight,the same Poole fan's that are slagging him of for riding tonight,will be saying"Newman will be back where he belongs in 2018 on a 4.something. :icon_smile_clown:

Surely the other 13 riders will have something to say about the final result?

Why don't you revert back to supporting PBoro - you then might not get so worked up and might even look less of a tw@t :t:

Also started supporting Glasgow recently as well. Can't understand why people keep answering him.

Anyway on to tonight.

In the famous words of stars in your eyes....tonight mathew, I'm going to be a swindon supporter.

Come on kyle, shove it right up em 👍

• Like 2

Surely the other 13 riders will have something to say about the final result?

Indeed.I'm sure they will all be going for it.

No of course not. Swindon are cheating, end of story. I can see Rosco yesterday praying BWD would have a duff meeting so it would look ok. Then BWD goes out and has a blinder, beating Cook. Oh dear that was not needed.

Instead of thinking, OK we will use BWD as he is clearly fit to ride, Swindon make up some feeble excuse about a sore wrist and bring in Kyle Newman.

Cheating, pure and simple.

To do such a thing was completely unnecessary and turns any fair minded supporter against them.

That's not true, I'm a neutral Somerset supporter & find it very amusing that it's possible Swindon are doing to Poole just what Poole have done themselves in previous seasons, and the outbursts from a couple of Poole fans, all holier than thou, makes it all the more amusing.

I don't actually think there's much difference between BWD & Newman but then again Kyle might have a point to prove!

Lets face it Swindon fans if it was Poole replacing Starke with Newman we would be fuming. I just can't get over the fact that one complete glory supporting bell who has never even been to Poole is giving Newman so much aggro for taking the booking. Even the fuming Poole fans dont blame him.

This thread is hilarious! Good luck to both teams tonight and may the best team win!

COYR :t: