British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Bjerre rides for Belle Vue tomorrow night! SEC been postponed.

Glad to see common sense prevailed. Phew!
  • Like 2

Bjerre rides for Belle Vue tomorrow night! SEC been postponed.

Normality restored. Game on. Think the Aces will shade it over 2 legs. Fricke has come back with a bang, and Tungate worries me, a second string who can score like a number 1 (at home that is)

Looking forward to this match, Aces by 10.

Glad it has been sorted, albeit with some luck. Should now be a good exciting meeting.

With respect FB 1 man does not make a team. Our record of two years at the NSS is poor. As for Bjerre, nothing is certain yet.

No apparently Bjerre is riding which is good for the sport. Should be a cracker for tv now and Bjerre goes well at Wolves i believe so no excuses for either side. Smith isn't really a big miss as i have heard Shuttleworth is as good as Smith.

• Like 1

Sadly only rain in Lublin has postponed Mondays meeting.

So the ludicrous ruling is still in existence.

Great to have Kenneth in tomorrow

British Speedway finally has a stroke of luck in this shambolic season. Bet Kenneth himself is relieved.

Hopefully this near miss forces a rethink from the BSPA over SEC.

Why not even try and grab a slice of the SEC pie and stage a round at the NSS?

• Like 2

Good news about Bjerre. Now we're set for what will hopefully be a cracking couple of matches.

• Like 2

Are you joking or rubbish stirring again?

In his last two home meetings Smith has beaten Nicholls and THJ, Shuttleworth is good but it's a big ask for him to beat a visiting heat leader.

Rubbish stirring don't what your on about. Smith may have the edge but it's marginal only about half a point different on NL averages, Greaves is better than either of them in my opinion so won't make much difference.

Edited by foreverblue

Rubbish stirring don't what your on about. Smith may have the edge but it's marginal only about half a point different on NL averages, Greaves is better than either of them in my opinion so won't make much difference.

Greaves seems to be in good form & confident at the minute, realistically I would have expected him to have the beating of Smith or Shuttleworth right now anyway. Happy to be proven wrong. Earlier in the season I'd have taken Smith to beat Greaves.

Interested in the comments about "playoff Kenny." Completely accept he has gone missing on occasion in the past at this time of year, for whatever reason. However he has been brilliant for us this season, especially at the NSS, from the gate & from the back. I think we may see a different playoff K Bjerre this time round.

Greaves seems to be in good form & confident at the minute, realistically I would have expected him to have the beating of Smith or Shuttleworth right now anyway. Happy to be proven wrong. Earlier in the season I'd have taken Smith to beat Greaves.

Interested in the comments about "playoff Kenny." Completely accept he has gone missing on occasion in the past at this time of year, for whatever reason. However he has been brilliant for us this season, especially at the NSS, from the gate & from the back. I think we may see a different playoff K Bjerre this time round.

Bjerre had been consistent home and away all season, so It think those comments were tongue on cheek.

• Like 1